1. [Redacted]
    Edited: May 26, 2020

2. Great improvement, though I'd recommend more smudging in the bottom center, towards the bottom right. Aside from that, looks wonderful.

3. [Redacted]

4. Looks great, but maybe a little bit too much blue on Sonic, as it clearly affects his white portions.

5. [Redacted]

6. Sonic, definitely. But now Shadow doesn't contrast well with him due to his red overlay. :( Also, #3 is the best.

7. [Redacted]

kooghar
    Oh my...I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to do with that smudging...? If you want to make it look like they're moving quickly, you should try using a motion blur instead. Duplicate the sonic/shadow layer, place it under the regular sonic/shadow layer, then filter>blur>motion blur and lightly erase the edges of sonic/shadow where the motion blur is.

Still, though, this needs some work. The whole thing doesn't look very cohesive, in part because the renders are kind of pasted on there, and in part because the colors clash so strongly. You should try adding some adjustment layers and playing with their opacity/blending options. Layer>new adjustment layer. I would try a black and white gradient map first, at a low opacity.

Another thing you may try is adjusting the lighting. A quick, simple way to do so would be to make a new layer, then image>apply image, and filter>render>lighting effects. Try some sort of omni glow in the middle; it might make the whole thing look more dramatic, or something.

9. [Redacted]

Geist0Z
    Much better. good works

One thing though: shadow's direction seems to opposite the blur. My suggestion, flip shadow or adjust the motion blur direction

also adjust the opacity or blendmode for the light burst brush

11. [Redacted]

Geist0Z
    with the layer active click Ctrl + T the right click and select flip horizontal..

13. [Redacted]

14. [Redacted]

First 123 Last