1. Improved Sig

[Redacted]
    Edited: May 26, 2020

Geist0Z
    Hi

there are a few things that stand out..

• The 2 renders are of a different quality
    • You need more blending of the focals.
    • You need a common light source to compliment the higlights on your renders.
    • the text is too overwhelming

The background is an improvement though.

If you need assistance pm me

3. [Redacted]

4. [Redacted]

5. [Redacted]

6. If you're looking to do a color overlay on a layer, just double left click on your layer (not on the text, so it doesn't go to rename instead).

I prefer to do this, though.

The 2nd method allows you to change it easier, in my opinion. Trouble is, it is more permanent, and the only way to reverse it is to undo it. So, I create a duplicate before using the method, and lock it/turn off visual.

7. [Redacted]

8. It looks great, though I personally find the background distracting from the two characters. I imagine you can get all your text in if you do proper blending, but you'll need to size down and/or crop the image first.

Geist0Z
    It looking better... try another background, then place you current one over it and blend it in, i think you background takes too much focus

10. [Redacted]

11. And can you explain to me how to blend two backgrounds? I have no idea hoe to do so.. Trust me, i've been trying all day..
    Get a new background and place it beneath the one you currently have. Then take the one you have now and mess with these settings. Should turn out nice. (For extra effects, or modifying the effect, you can smudge and such on your current backgroun.)

12. [Redacted]

13. The second one looks better as it is now, but I think the first could be better with more smudge.

14. [Redacted]

15. I'd smudge to the point where the effect was applied to the entire image, or atleast the space that will be used for the sig.

123 Last