1. July 8, 2012  

<H> "Devine Guild" Recruitment

DEVINE GUILD

Introduction

Devine is an English-speaking EU based end-game PvE raiding guild on Neltharion. Our core, made of experienced players, made us one of the best achieving guilds on Molten. Our staff is experienced in leadership and manages the guild with professional dedication. We are a guild what clears everything, from 5 mans to 25hcs (currenly exploring and performing 10 man raids).

Guild Achievements, progresses and goals

Cata is still new for us. However, we managed to clear BwD 10 in just a week and are currently progressing in BoT. We have both "elite-teams" as well as "gear-teams".
    We should mention that our record, back on the previous expansion of WoW, of clearing ICC 10 is 1 hour, 3 minutes and 37 seconds and ICC 25 is 1 hour, 18 minutes and 54 seconds. Our goal is to become the most successful end game raiding guild, as we were on WOTLK and to do so we need to extend our active members base.

Our YouTube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKqvCg3YWOeO-iQ28_DBP4w

Expectations from members

We are looking for dedicated players, each individual is expected to follow guild rules and be active both on our website and in-game. We do not allow inactivity in our guild (except when discussed with the management). Every individual MUST know of upcoming end game content, MUST have TS or RaidCall (depending on what the raid-leader will use), MUST have DBM, know their class and spec which they are playing with, and most important thing of all of it is to be patient. You must also be willing to learn and progress in raid content.

WhatÔÇÖs in it for YOU

You will have access to all end game contents in experienced and professional raiding enviroment. You will get everything one guild can offer, all professions services for free and most professions items for free such as free glyphs, free enchants, free blue quality gems and free lower level items for your alts.

About Raids and Raiding times

As we mentioned before, we are new to Cataclysm so for now we have 2 fixed 10man raids and we are recruiting dedicated and active players to create third 10 man raiding group, one fixed 25 and one flexible 25. In order to do that, we need more active members. Our raiding time is and will be from 18 ServerTime to 21 ServerTime, depending on raid members availibility.

We are looking for

We are looking for active dedicated members willing to learn, team players, players who know what are they doing and what are they want. In order to apply to our guild this recruitment table will help you:

<Death Knight> - None
    <Druid> - Low (exceptions if healer)
    <Hunter> - Low
    <Mage> - None
    <Paladin> - Low (exceptions if healer)
    <Priest> - High (extremely high if healer)
    <Rogue> - Low
    <Shaman> - Medium(Enhacement None)
    <Warrior> - None (exceptions if tank)
    <Warlock> - Extremely High

Note: Recruitment for Dps's is currently closed, only exceptional applications will be considered

APPLICATIONS

In order to apply to our guild you must do the following:
    1.Register on our website http://www.devineguild.com
    2.Go to forum section "applications"
    3.Read the example
    4.By following instructions apply to our guild

When at least 3 officers give you a "+"(meaning the accept the application), you will be contacted in-game and will be invited (might involve a DPS-test and UI-test)

You will find more info on our website, or try to whisper Sceletor or Noiseyboy in game.

Sincerely Devine staff

2. Devine Progress List

Progress List

BwD 10:
    Magmaw - 1 Juli 2012
    Omnotron Defence System 5 Juli 2012
    Chimaeron - 5 Juli 2012
    Atramedes - 9 Juli 2012
    Maloriak - 10 Juli 2012
    Nefarian

BwD 25:
    Magmaw
    Omnotron Defence System
    Chimaeron
    Atramedes
    Maloriak
    Nefarian

BoT 10:
    Halfus Wyrmbreaker
    Valonia and Theralion
    Ascendant Council
    Cho'Gall
    Lady Sinestra

BoT 25:
    Halfus Wyrmbreaker
    Valonia and Theralion
    Ascendant Council
    Cho'Gall
    Lady Sinestra

3. If u want raid progress that completes all raids even teh endgame one, join this guild
    experienced throughout multiple patches and the former(WOTLK) best guild on neltharion

4. Join now!!!!!! You must join!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Going through your rules, lol this is one strict guild. Get kicked for this get kicked for that, don't use guild chat, blah blah blah. Loosen up a little, don't take the game that seriously.

BlackFlare
    I just want to know if my application went through because when I clicked submit it says I must log in first and when I tried to log in it says invalid token. The name is OrcyBalboa.

7. July 6, 2013  

hey

Guys i cant open website devineguild.com idk why can here to make apply im healer priest

8. July 6, 2013  

9. July 6, 2013  
    or just to ignore that link since we are at http://devine.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=255978

10. O jelda niste me ni pitali da uzmete ime mog guilda, jebat cu vam sve :D fain ovdje