1. Finally Sambas is mine after 12 days of camping :)
    Grats! Nice screenshot too! Where did you take it? The background is so suitable for Sambas!

2. WOW
    gz bro
    i'm gonna to find it
    ---------------------------------

pff I realy like that

may tell us the coordination?

Guys pls tell where (coord & realm) and when u tame ur pet(s)?
    Thanks. I don't have the coordinates add-on but the area shown on my minimap was Victor's Point. Hope that helps :)
    Grats! Nice screenshot too! Where did you take it? The background is so suitable for Sambas!
    Thanks. It's at Northern Barrens.

3. Btw Rupeklis nice name for the pets, are you a fan of Final Fantasy too?

4. May i ask for some clarification? Does the server i currently play in (Neltharion) spawn spirit beasts or rare pets? I have recently tamed Aotona and the bird is currently in my stable in SW, but idk about other rare pets or spirit beasts in my server... any info would be much appreciated, thanks. Here's a screenshot of me taming Aotona and where i found it.

Pherella
    May i ask for some clarification? Does the server i currently play in (Neltharion) spawn spirit beasts or rare pets? I have recently tamed Aotona and the bird is currently in my stable in SW, but idk about other rare pets or spirit beasts in my server... any info would be much appreciated, thanks. Here's a screenshot of me taming Aotona and where i found it.
    Yeah all servers should spawn same rares/spirit beasts.

6. Can somebody with Jadedang please post up your screen shot here as a proof that Jadefang exists and not bugged? Because I haven't seen anyone with it until now.

7. I have recently tamed Gondria since the hotfixes to Neltharion, here are some pics :)

Although I'm currently happy as hell, i heard that some say the only spirit beasts that spawn in Neltharion are Loque'nahak and Gondria, but some claim to have seen Arcturis. I am currently tracking down Loque'nahak and have no results yet, but pretty confident about the matter. Some extra info on spirit beasts or rare spawns in Neltharion will be much appreciated ;)

Pherella

9. As i was going through sholazar basin looking for Loque'nahak, i saw a freaking huge lizard with spines on the back. I was sort of shocked coz i was just looking at my minimap for neutral signs for Loque'nahak but only found the usual hostile Sapphire Wasps. Here are some pics of my new pet King Krush!

At first i thought he was going to be an easy tame, but then he started knocking me back so I used ice trap. For Neltharion players, this is proof for now that Aotona, King Krush, Gondria, Loque'nahak spawn and are tamable. I hope I'll see somebody with a different rare pet soon, coz I 've only been seeing Gondrias and one Loque'nahak while playing in Neltharion.

10. As i was going through sholazar basin looking for Loque'nahak, i saw a freaking huge lizard with spines on the back. I was sort of shocked coz i was just looking at my minimap for neutral signs for Loque'nahak but only found the usual hostile Sapphire Wasps. Here are some pics of my new pet King Krush!

At first i thought he was going to be an easy tame, but then he started knocking me back so I used ice trap. For Neltharion players, this is proof for now that Aotona, King Krush, Gondria, Loque'nahak spawn and are tamable. I hope I'll see somebody with a different rare pet soon, coz I 've only been seeing Gondrias and one Loque'nahak while playing in Neltharion.
    Congrats on getting King Krush :) I'm sure you'll be able to tame Loque'nahak soon!

ezeNYNE
    Is it just me or nobody tried for the beetles and Boss Silithid? :o

12. Congrats on getting King Krush :) I'm sure you'll be able to tame Loque'nahak soon!
    Thanks! Still looking for Loque and no luck... hahaha :D

Pherella
    "You don't find loque, he finds you"

Alumian
    Browsing all these pets is making me jealous that I don't have any of them...But first It's making me jealous cause I don't have a hunter T-T

Azhatt
    Mine so far:

-Being MM, i rock Winnah's Kitten until Sambas decides to start spawning. But here are my rares at the stables.
    Loque'nahak
    Karoma
    Ghondria
    Terrorpene
    Ashtale
    Shadowclaw
    Duskstalker (seems to have old model after tame)
    King Krush- tamed and saved w/ the stable/logout workaround, but he's gone for some reason. Haven t seem him spawn since.
    --Skoll best lookin pet IMO, but havent seen him yet.
    ---Arcturis is goal. super rare.

First 1234513 ... Last