1. Hit till hit cap (17% spell hit) then expertise till around 24/24 and haste untill you get around 750-800. If you have all of those, then i would suggest you get some AP or AGI gems in.
    Agility is so underrated for enhancement shaman in this patch..it amazes me how people just go straight for AP lol.

2. I was surpriced about flame shock bugged
    1st i have a 12s flame shock and its Description

2nd Haste must scale DoTs. it do same amount of dot with or without it
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....ew&vbug_id=768 bump this thread!

my video confirmation

3. I was surpriced about flame shock bugged
    1st i have a 12s flame shock and its Description

2nd Haste must scale DoTs. it do same amount of dot with or without it
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....ew&vbug_id=768 bump this thread!

my video confirmation
    They do scale, try geting 1k haste and then try again with less than 700, and see how diffrent it is.

loki1255
    Agility is so underrated for enhancement shaman in this patch..it amazes me how people just go straight for AP lol.
    >IN RETAIL< Assuming skilled players are playing the shaman, and they are both equal in terms of dps potential (i.e. geared properly, but evenly as possible), Enhancement will do more DPS every single time.

Ele vs. Enh in Molten is probably a different story, but I'd put my money on Enhancement any day of the week, especially since WF weapon can proc like mad. The reason you don't see that many great Enhancement Shaman is because most people suck horribly at them, and at the risk of sounding like a total jerk, the majority of ppl I've bumped into on Molten are not skilled enough PvE'ers with easier classes, let alone the (arguably) hardest DPS spec to play in Wrath. They don't understand how to gear them, the balance of stats, and most of all, the DPS priority. They do not have a rotation, they have a priority.

Pound for pound, Enh > Ele, though both are great to have in a 25m raid. Enh is just much harder to do.

5. They do scale, try geting 1k haste and then try again with less than 700, and see how diffrent it is.
    i done it in the video w 1200 haste i got 6 flame shock ticks and without gear i got same 6 ticks.
    and i dont know why we have 12s flameshock the normal time is 18s.

Amples
    i done it in the video w 1200 haste i got 6 flame shock ticks and without gear i got same 6 ticks.
    and i dont know why we have 12s flameshock the normal time is 18s.
    Check your version please. DoT mechanics are different in Cata and Wrath. WoWWiki helps.

7. a dumbass changed it to Cata, when i checked it was on WotLK, forget it.

but is still a bug
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Flame_Shock

Xtrbacklash

This is what skilled enhance can do... and eaven higher with BIS gear. I do know an elem shaman that does 26 - 27k dps too.

PS. Mad MS paint skillz.

Oh I heard you like abusing the sholazar buffs and icecrown buffs so no this doesn't count

9. Oh I heard you like abusing the sholazar buffs and icecrown buffs so no this doesn't count
    I tryed the sholazar buff... but it disapeares 10 sec after the fight starts. The icecrown buffs... never used them and never will. And where did you hear that? I guess you just made that up. The only thing i "abused" was the molten mechanic of windfury and my low MS. The Sholazar buff works only for rets for some reason, it never lasted for more than 15 sec for me.

stefaye
    Im kind of wondering why is Lordaeron's overall dps so much higher than Deathwing's.
    You can't tell me it's skill nor raid group, delay has something to do with it yeah, but it's not only that.
    I saw a mage from guild Dark Cataclysm (or something like that) who did 35k dps on DBS with 264 ilvl gear.
    So yeah if u're from Lordaeron that dps might be actually possible for an enhancement shaman.

iAmAthirat
    Lordaeron's players want to get better all the time, while Deathwing's are just happy to down the bosses.

12. Lordaeron's players want to get better all the time, while Deathwing's are just happy to down the bosses.
    How about no? lol.
    A mage cannot do 35k dps with 264 gear, no matter what, without abuses.
    Also we all know how "hard" FFB mage is.
    Im out feel free to argue with yourself if you cant face facts, cy@

Xtrbacklash
    How about no? lol.
    A mage cannot do 35k dps with 264 gear, no matter what, without abuses.
    Also we all know how "hard" FFB mage is.
    Im out feel free to argue with yourself if you cant face facts, cy@
    The "chance on damage to do elemental damage" buff from the sholazar quests of course!

That guild is infamous for using those buffs.

I tryed the sholazar buff... but it disapeares 10 sec after the fight starts. The icecrown buffs... never used them and never will. And where did you hear that? I guess you just made that up. The only thing i "abused" was the molten mechanic of windfury and my low MS. The Sholazar buff works only for rets for some reason, it never lasted for more than 15 sec for me.
    Prove your innocence and show your buffs in the screenshot

14. The "chance on damage to do elemental damage" buff from the sholazar quests of course!

That guild is infamous for using those buffs.

Prove your innocence and show your buffs in the screenshot

SCshot was deleted a long time ago... along with WoW. Main reason i havent played in 3 months and the Screenshot was taken 4-5 months ago. So i cant prove anything. Also, there is no reason to blame the whole guild for what 3/25 people in the raid's do. Assume whatever you want, its your point of view.

Xtrbacklash
    SCshot was deleted a long time ago... along with WoW. Main reason i havent played in 3 months and the Screenshot was taken 4-5 months ago. So i cant prove anything. Also, there is no reason to blame the whole guild for what 3/25 people in the raid's do. Assume whatever you want, its your point of view.
    But the fact that you guys are allowing them to abuse such bugs make you accomplices lol

No matter what your point of view is, that's still abusing/endorsing abuse.

First 12345 Last