1. 2 years ago windfury didnt have an ICD, now windfury has it but its damage is lower than its supposed to. I remember doing 37k windfury tripple/quadruple crits in icc with ToC 25 / Icc 10 gear, and now the highest ive had is 20k with nearly BIS gear.
    Not to mention back then u could stack all buffs: GBOM with battle shout, forgotten kings with GBOK, all 3 10% ap auras were stacking, crit auras were stacking, different totem ranks were stacking.

racso111
    Yeah, not having 30k+ with all of that would have been a disgrace :D

3. May 25, 2013  
    Hi guys,im putting some gear together for enha after i tried ele and keep healing all the time.

I know this isnt the right thread,but i get rly confused reading the bug tracker and the various posts on the forum.

My main question...is the WF weapon still bugged? Is the internal cd that allows you to use WF/WF fixed? It is not in he tracker,maybe because it is a benefit and noone reports it,dont know.I am using WF/WF atm and im pulling some decent dps for my 5.5gs crapy non-set gear on most bosses in icc 10,not to mention it is much more interesting than the Ele 3 button foreva smashing.I havent tried to dps only on LK till now,cause im usually the 3rd healer,but i doubt the dmg will be less.

On the other hand i looked through Akama's armory and he is using the flametongue weapon glyph,so i suppose he is not using WF/WF and he is a skilled player as far as i can see.His talent build looks interesting too,definitely not "in the box". http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-talents/Akama/Lordaeron/?group=1

P.S. FOR ALL THAT ARE THINKING ABOUT ROLLING ON ENHA...how should i say this..it is GREAT,it needs a lot of reading,addon adjusting,gear qq in pugs etc.But it is really profitable.For example i went to a 25 man ICC pug and i was in the top 5 melee...ppl couldnt believe an enha can do that,not to mention the 5.5 gs.I never outdpsed anyone with ele,except low geared ppl.Maybe im a nab but i hardly can do a mistake with that simple rotation and turret style of playing on most fights as a ranged.

P.S.2 SHAMAN TANKS :D Maybe this sounds ridiculous at first but after a lot of joking with my guild about me willing to tank bosses and intentionally pulling them lol i thought...WHY NOT? I did a quick search in google and youtube and there it was :O A 3.3.5 enha tanking Marrow,lady,ToC,NAXX etc..He is using a mix of PVP set and tank offsets and stamina gemming+hunter and rogue MDs to keep aggro.Anyone tried this? I doubt it so im gonna DOOO IIITTT lol.Now i imagine the conversation with the guildies in front of Marrow LOL

First ... 345