1. July 9, 2012  
    jaacobl

Highest Shaman DPS Wotlk 3.3.5a

What is the highest Shaman DPS you've seen in Wotlk? (ICC25 DBS?)

Which do you think tends to have better dps, Enhancement or Elemental?

Ghorkuz
    Hum, in my oooooooooooooooooold memories, i think that Ele was better, but i'm not sure

3. Very , very close. Comes down to the skill level of enhance/ele, but if you are talking about both played perfectly to perfect situations, enhance outdoes ele. Not by much though.

Fliss
    Enhancement slightly tops the DPS of Elemental, but it is more harder to do so (as it's a much more difficult DPS role - those most difficult, infact). If you haven't done lots of research about your class, or don't have low MS/Latency or High FPS, Elemental will probably do more DPS for you.

Remember, Shaman's are a very supportive class, your role isn't to be doing the DPS of Ret Paladins, Frost DKs and Fury Warriors.

5. elemental out dps enhancement, and ppl loves elemental shamans.

6. Elem better than enhance? I bet you have never seen a good enhance.

jaacobl
    That's some nice dps! What rotation/priority do you use? Are you full BiS?

8. elemental out dps enhancement, and ppl loves elemental shamans.
    I totally Disagree with that. Enhancement has the potential to outdps Elemental its just that Enhancement has harder rotation/priority and a very item dependent spec but once an enhancement shaman got BiS gears played by a skilled player, I'm quite sure he can outdps an Elemental.

Although I still prefer Elemental Shaman in the raid, who doesn't want that +5% crit chance and +spell power totem in the raid

9. That's some nice dps! What rotation/priority do you use? Are you full BiS?
    The priority is same as everything you see in the guides. Im near bis only missing waist/back/wrist/trink (i got a ton of trinkets atm), and abbout the dps... i could have gone higher if i didnt screw up with magma totem+fire nova and if i was with double mongoose, or atleast with abit more crit rating.

shayol
    Enhancement wins that battle.
    Exactly, there is not possibility for an Elemental to beat an Enhancement.

bongaa
    Enh is a lil bit harder rotation then ele. dps is almost the same.

12. Enh is a lil bit harder rotation then ele. dps is almost the same.
    Alitle bit harder than ele? Rotation? Enhancement doesnt have any rotation... its a priority list. Its alot harder than ele. Even a total ****** can pull viable dps as ele. But yeah, dps is pretty much the same at BIS gear.

13. Exactly, there is not possibility for an Elemental to beat an Enhancement.
    Well there's a possibility. If both got low ilvl gears, ele can outdps enhancement, but if both have decent gear or even on their BiS gears, enhancement has the potential to outdps an ele because enhancement is very item dependant spec.

14. Well there's a possibility. If both got low ilvl gears, ele can outdps enhancement, but if both have decent gear or even on their BiS gears, enhancement has the potential to outdps an ele because enhancement is very item dependant spec.
    One of the smartest things said in this thread, i salute you my friend. Also there is still the spec knowledge factor.

123 ... Last