1. May 10, 2017  
    Just created a feral druid DPS, averaging 12k dps with half tank gear and bad trinkets. Thanks for the guide, I'm surprised I can even pull this much at all.

I'm curious how important is 4p t10? I have 3p right now, and a bunch of vanq marks saved up but I also need cloak/belt from EoF. Or I could pick up HWT trink. Any suggestions on what to go for first?

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary Gems and enchants TBD, as soon as I can get gold.

thanks!

2. May 10, 2017  
    I would suggest using this spec:
    http://talentcalc.deffender.eu/druid...00000000000000
    for feral DPS.
    U can use last 3 points to max Feral Aggression and Mangle. I personaly dont find Survival Instincts usefull as DPS cos u wont be using them 99% of the time.
    If u do find a need for it, and ur raid/guild needs u to tank here and there, use it by all means.

Feral Instincts talent is AWESOME when it comes to AoE dmg burst, and Ferals have it, especialy with some lucky Clearcasting procs. Just care how u position urself when u are about to Swipe cos u can fail to swipe all the targets u want to.
    Improved LotP wont be usefull almost at all, since the heal is RNG based and u kinda dont spend mana almost at all...

When it comes to gear, i find this to be the BIS list:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    U can see that u need a lot of Gems in order to cap Hit, and that u need only T10 Legs and 20exp / 10exp10hit gems in them to cap Expertise.

I would suggest going for Shoulders T10 since they will give u nice amount of passive Armor Penetration and Crit chance on Rake.
    As for HWT i think trinkets u curently have are better overall. STS and DBW are the only trinkets u should go for instead of those u curently have.

3. May 10, 2017  
    Thanks, Gnimo. I'll make those changes

4. May 11, 2017  
    in the tank/dps and pvp/dps specs, why are there 3 points in natural shapeshifter, but none in master shapeshifter?
    i really dont think 30% less shapeshifting costs is worth 3 talent points

5. May 12, 2017  
    As PvP feral druid u should ALWAYS go for [Natural Shapeshifter], cos the best way to CC / DPS is to switch from Cat to Bear to Cat constantly. Some dont stop there, but I personaly prefer [Master Shapeshifter] for both PvE and PvP feral spec...
    As for PvE, [Master Shapeshifter] gives some nice bonuses so u cant skip [Natural Shapeshifter] in order to get it. I dont know why would anyone skip [Master Shapeshifter] when it comes to PvE tbh.

6. May 13, 2017  
    As PvP feral druid u should ALWAYS go for [Natural Shapeshifter], cos the best way to CC / DPS is to switch from Cat to Bear to Cat constantly. Some dont stop there, but I personaly prefer [Master Shapeshifter] for both PvE and PvP feral spec...
    As for PvE, [Master Shapeshifter] gives some nice bonuses so u cant skip [Natural Shapeshifter] in order to get it. I dont know why would anyone skip [Master Shapeshifter] when it comes to PvE tbh.
    i know about the benefits of master shapeshifter, but my question was why put 3 points in natural shapeshifter and none in master shapeshifter, for pvp it could make sense, but in tank/dps spec you dont switch stances enough to justify the 3 points just for 30% less shapeshifting costs

7. May 13, 2017  
    PvE DPS Spec.

PvE Tank Spec.

U max Brutal Impact or Primal Precision based on ur Raid needs and ur DPS.
    If u need both BI and PP, lose 2 points in Improved Mangle.
    If u dont need any of those talents and u want Infected Wounds 3/3 u should leave 1/3 point in Improved Mangle atleast unless u need 5 Expertise from PP.
    But i guess u get the base of a spec...

I doubt there is any talent that is worth more than 4% Crit Chance for Cat or 4% Physical DMG as Bear.
    Dont know why would anyone skip speccing into Master Shapeshifter for PvE overall.
    If someone does however, i cant answer that question.

8. May 13, 2017  

9. May 13, 2017  
    A lot of talents are really optional, feral instinct for fights like Lady, P1 Halion if you'd like or even Anub. I prefer to spec into Nurturing Instinct for Frostmourne on lk25hc/10hc.

Also, Improved Mangle is really nice for BPC and PP. On fights like DBS or Marrowgar I dont really use abilities since its mostly not needed.

My spec usually looks like this:
    http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/d...00000000000000

For LK25HC fight I take 2 points from Feral Aggression and put it into Nurturing instict because it's nice to help the healers inside of frostmourne. If you really trust your healers and your raid, you can put 2-3 points into Feral instinct for Valk cleaving. It's really need to have all valks nicely stacked if you're going to do that :)

10. May 22, 2017  
    Which weapon is better for a Kitty?
    Reinforced Shadowstrike or Lightborn Spire?

I know, in ICC content, Arp is better than Exp, but the Lightborn Spire have better DPS.
    I have Reinforced Shadowstrike, and i thinking to buy a Battered Hilt.

11. I cant understand why you use Feral swiftness and Survival instincts and you dont use Feral instinct in your pure dps .. . the Big misunderstanding is why you need Feral swiftness at all

12. I cant understand why you use Feral swiftness and Survival instincts and you dont use Feral instinct in your pure dps .. . the Big misunderstanding is why you need Feral swiftness at all
    Because it is nice to have, why wouldn't you take it? it's nice for sindy and catching up to any boss when moving it far away. Lich King for instance. You can keep up with the tank moving the boss and staying behind and dpsing him. So why not take a talent that is there to help you? I mean, really. There is no other talent that is useful. You can get rid of survival instinct and put it in the mangle.

13. the Big misunderstanding is why you need Feral swiftness at all
    In general, it's an outstanding survivability and quality of life improvement.

It's also a direct damage damage increase anytime movement and DPS downtime are involved together in an encounter, because the sooner you get to your target, the sooner you get to begin attacking it. Yes, you already have Feral Charge and Dash, but that doesn't mean a +30% baseline movement speed increase won't also help a lot. Players tend to initially underestimate movement speed improvements because they're not effects that explicitly indicate any kind of tangible DPS increase in the way that things like +40 crit rating or +2% damage do, but they definitely boost your DPS uptime a lot in most of the fights that matter.

14. I have a simple question, should I clip Rip or not?

15. I have a simple question, should I clip Rip or not?
    Never clip your rip, if you're going for a big ferocious bite it's okay to trade a few ticks of downtime on rip in favor of a high ap powered ferocious bite during trinket procs or other steroids.

First 1234 ... Last