1. but y are on loss when y are fakecasting becouse we are doing dps. when we use feral spirit y cant kite becuse we have spiritwalk. and y are waste windshear on totem nad and yr totem absorb frostshock giving us advantage for hex y. and windshear yr hex. and dont forget bash(2 sec stun) all in all y are caster and we are anticaster class

UrbanJuggernaut
    but y are on loss when y are fakecasting becouse we are doing dps. when we use feral spirit y cant kite becuse we have spiritwalk. and y are waste windshear on totem nad and yr totem absorb frostshock giving us advantage for hex y. and windshear yr hex. and dont forget bash(2 sec stun) all in all y are caster and we are anticaster class
    didnt say it was easy but more than possible. earthbind is on a 10 sec CD, and frost shock a 4 sec, you get spirit walk once every 3 min, simply root/snare right after spirit walk, its not like hand of freedom you can still be slowed/rooted while its active. youre not dpsing me if im 15 yds away, thats when you would fakecast, no point in casting when melee is on top of you. hex will just get trinketted. thunderstorm during bash.

spanudiez

Some questions

Hey,

I have some questions about the remaining talent points.

In case I'm already hit capped, is it worth investing points into elemental weapons for the extra AP from flametongue?

Great guide, I look forward to your duel updates. It would also be nice if you could add some gameplay movies/guides.

Regards,
    Diez

UrbanJuggernaut
    Hey,

I have some questions about the remaining talent points.

In case I'm already hit capped, is it worth investing points into elemental weapons for the extra AP from flametongue?

Great guide, I look forward to your duel updates. It would also be nice if you could add some gameplay movies/guides.

Regards,
    Diez
    ive tested 3/3 Elemental Weapons, it doesn't add enough dmg to be that beneficial, i feel 3% crit is more valuable. im currently saving up for a new PC as the one i play on is horrible to say the least once i have that i will be making a pvp video of my shaman on ragnaros :) duel updates will come when i have time, working a lot right now.

spanudiez
    Cool, thanks.

Also, do you find yourself using earthshock in PVP?

I look forward to your videos ;)

UrbanJuggernaut
    Cool, thanks.

Also, do you find yourself using earthshock in PVP?

I look forward to your videos ;)
    not at all, flame shock and frost shock only :)

chbri
    Good guide

8. Thanks alot

nice guide, helped me for my new shamman

9. Hello, i want to get into elemental shamans aswell, the guide has helped me like a lot man, so thank you very much..
    Also I'd like to see you put some more classes in the dueling section for example: vs MAGES, Survival Hunters, Deathknights and ROGUES, it would be really helpful..
    Also i'd like you to make a totem guide, when to use what totem, i know its situational and shiet but still, i'd really like to see, just like, examples you know, if its not too much to ask for..

I love the ELEMENTAL shaman burst, i love to blow ppl up <3 its just so op, i dont have any special gear, so ye, i need to get into them, just tell me please, are shamans able to burst down healers? :D in duels, i know locks can, thats why im asking, its prbly possible with full pve gear, cuz the damage is crazy, so ye, basically i wanna be the best, and improve even moar :D gonna start with arena back again, so ye, im probably gonna roll elemental + destro ;) DAT_BURST

Basically, thank you man for the awesome help ur a bro rly :)

About the duels vs each class, i know its a lot to ask but, are you able to make a VIDEO dueling section for example, like swifty's videos vs each class, can you make the same ? :) If you cannot then please try to complete the dueling section and i have also seen ELEMENTAL + MM HUNTER in 2s aswell as ELEMENTAL + DISCI ;) if you know anything about that, u may also insert it :)

I really appreciate your work,thanks a lot again and keep up the good work!

LOVE YOU leow0w <3

10. Thank u first of all

Great guide but may u suggest some trinket alternatives?
    it is pretty difficult to get that one, ( i don t want to start a pve carrer only to get a trinket)
    for exemple what do u think about this one Talisman of Volatile Power. ? (srry i can t put the link)
    TY mate btw :D

UrbanJuggernaut
    Hello, i want to get into elemental shamans aswell, the guide has helped me like a lot man, so thank you very much..
    Also I'd like to see you put some more classes in the dueling section for example: vs MAGES, Survival Hunters, Deathknights and ROGUES, it would be really helpful..
    Also i'd like you to make a totem guide, when to use what totem, i know its situational and shiet but still, i'd really like to see, just like, examples you know, if its not too much to ask for..

I love the ELEMENTAL shaman burst, i love to blow ppl up <3 its just so op, i dont have any special gear, so ye, i need to get into them, just tell me please, are shamans able to burst down healers? :D in duels, i know locks can, thats why im asking, its prbly possible with full pve gear, cuz the damage is crazy, so ye, basically i wanna be the best, and improve even moar :D gonna start with arena back again, so ye, im probably gonna roll elemental + destro ;) DAT_BURST

Basically, thank you man for the awesome help ur a bro rly :)

About the duels vs each class, i know its a lot to ask but, are you able to make a VIDEO dueling section for example, like swifty's videos vs each class, can you make the same ? :) If you cannot then please try to complete the dueling section and i have also seen ELEMENTAL + MM HUNTER in 2s aswell as ELEMENTAL + DISCI ;) if you know anything about that, u may also insert it :)

I really appreciate your work,thanks a lot again and keep up the good work!

LOVE YOU leow0w <3
    thanks for the support, rly means a lot :D im kinda on hiatus from WoW atm due to insane ragnaros lag im unable to play here on molten so no videos anytime soon unfortunately :( as for the duel guides, im working a lot right now but i can give you some brief tips rly quick;

frost mages are tough cookies if they play right, but not unbeatable by any means. try to ground/interrupt the inc poly and get a bit of damage off before you inevitably get sheeped. purge is your best friend here do NOT try bursting w ice barrier up its a waste of time (good mage will pop ice barrier right as youre casting lava burst, watch for this) try to not get your nature school interrupted, grounding CS is very good for you. grounding right as you get frozen can catch unaware mages off guard and you could ground their deep freeze which is huge for you. try to keep up pressure without letting them gain momentum, remember mages are duel heroes so dont get discouraged if you lose to them in duels, the game is not balanced around 1v1.

sv hunters are very easy, lack of silencing and readiness is good news for you, burst them hard and fast, theyre a dot class w no heals shouldnt be too hard for you. if you have some los you rly shouldnt ever lose to these guys.

uh dks are very very VERY hard for you, theyre anti caster after all. thunderstorm when they have AMS up or right after they grip you (if you have to storm before grip drop grounding immediately to try and eat their grip) kite>burst>heal>kite>burst>heal repeat. if they summon turretgoyle try to los it if they catch you on open ground w it youre pretty much toast. dks lack ms which allows you to make full use of your insane heals. root on CD and use frost shock often, dont let them get on you and spam death strike or youll oom trying to survive. remember to use ghost wolf to kite it makes their chains and desecration pretty useless! cleansing is your best friend here.

rogues can be hard, muti being easier than sub imo. keep cleansing up all the time. if muti thunderstorm when cheap shot has about 1 sec left, you can catch the rogue in roots on his return to you (assuming hes not sub and doesnt step you ofc) play defensively until you get cloak and then go for the kill. you can sit on magma totem in the beginning to give him trouble getting the opening sap, or after he vanishes, this will also dmg him while hes opening on you which is good. if hes sub dont trinket kidney til he dances, they want to catch you in full kidney w dance and blow you up, this is bad. try to keep magma up and stick close to it to prevent restealth openers. if you still have trinket when he blinds and youre not sitting on magma or have a dot on him or you, trinket it to prevent restealth. good rogues will be extremely hard to beat 1v1, like mages they are duel heroes.

as far as 2s go, never seen ele/mm but ele/disc is a very strong comp, i havent played it so i cant say much about it. you can watch bilssx's livestreams on twitch.tv, i think hes playing that comp atm you can learn a lot from him as i did.

no you cant rly solo a half awake healer w any CDs, you can put out lots of pressure tho and w another person they drop like flies especially w MS.

as far as totem usage it comes w exp, mage just froze you? more than likely DF is coming, kiting dk most likely grip is coming, pally closing distance on you most likely HoJ is coming etc knowledge of when to use grounding will come w knowledge of PVP in general. keep tremor up 100% vs any class w that type of CC. use earthbind to kite and stoneclaw when youre about to get bursted.

Great guide but may u suggest some trinket alternatives?
    it is pretty difficult to get that one, ( i don t want to start a pve carrer only to get a trinket)
    for exemple what do u think about this one Talisman of Volatile Power. ? (srry i can t put the link)
    TY mate btw :D
    ik CTS is hard to get, but you rly want a trinket w passive haste on it, other decent trinkets are reign of the dead, dislodged foreign object, skeleton key or platinum disk of sorcery (macro w elemental mastery for insane burst ^^) thanks again for the support :D

12. I have taken the platinum disk of sorcery for the moment .
    i use it in a macro with elemental mastery like u suggested PLUS Berseking coz i am a troll
    f***ing insane boost man! thx again xD

Jiflif
    nice guide man!

26toten
    thanks. the guides very useful.

15. Hello Urbanjuggernaut!
    Thank you for the reply!
    I will have to tell you some things..
    Can you please take a look in the druid section, there is Boomkin pvp guide..
    Can you try to re-edit it to look like that.. ofc if you have time, it looks very good, its very well organized as you will see. Please, make a totem guide, when to use them..U have mentioned, stone claw =burst, tremor =cc
    and grounding while huge burst or sillence / stun incoming..
    Please try to add the mages, rogues and dks, write about healers aswell, just copy what u answered to me..
    Also, try to be more specific at destro / ele shaman 2s..
    The guide is basically very very good already but try to re-edit it..
    If there is any possibility try to be more specific with boomkin / ele shaman in 2s..

Greetings my friend, great guide man!

First 1234 ... Last