Ferry96
    Getting a lot of hate here. These guys we're definitely better than your average Joes. They actually had timing on their CC chains.

2. Getting a lot of hate here. These guys we're definitely better than your average Joes. They actually had timing on their CC chains.
    Too much hate as u said... ty for support

3. Liked the editing,fairly inexperienced opponents,a bit better openers with ROV are prefered on starting sap.

P.S havent seen focus frame,do you use one or rely on Gladius solely?

Overall +1 keep it up,and keep it coming.Try to catch bit higher mmr opponents,will be more entertaining.

Regards.

SwdMonster
    I really enjoyed the music and the editing but... enemy were SO bad. (rogue trinkets nova into deep freeze etc etc)
    You also screw up some openers: Frost mage/ Rogue should open at the same time to get the strongest opener you can, while you let the rogue open first while doing nothing into waisting 90% of RoF.
    You should also use Poly and Deep->RoF more often.
    Get a focus frame pls, it hurts my eyes to see you getting cced by the druid casting clone with your CS up...

Anyway average gameplay vs really bad opponents, rogue is good tho.

Next time get better matches pls.

PS: i'm just trying to be constructive :P

5. it's not that bad,i mean i've seen bad ppl, and they did nice there in the video,maybe not the best pvp video out there but it's def better than others.
    gj guys

6. 10+ (rest who can't appreciate better avoid to reply)

First 12