1. < Abyss > Horde, end-game raiding guild.

Abyss

About us: Abyss, one of the finest PvE guilds you can find around on Deathwing on the Horde side. A guild where you can expect one of the best communitys around, people back eachother up and after our ban.. we're back stronger then ever. Farming raids like it's nothing.

What do we offer:Our aim is to have fun during raids, but while doing it also make progress. Many of our members tend to be very social, so trolling eachother, having nice chats is more then common. Despite that, while raiding we can be dead serious and aim for fast progress. Basically, a guild with core groups, DKP as a fair loot distribution system and a nice community who is always ready to help you out.

What do we expect:Activity in our guild. Might it be attending raids and having time to stay, helping members. Knowledge of your class, we can teach you a lot but we expect you to be aware of the basics utilies of your class. The guild consists from lots of social people, and we want to keep it like that. Be friendly towards members, and you will have a fun experience with us.

Recruiting:We have a stable core, and we are capable of clearing all the contect available and whatever is not downed yet, is being worked on. Despite that, we are always looking for more members to expand the guild. We'll be only considering exceptional applications as the guild is fine in it's current state so make sure when you apply, it's worth our time.

Future plans: Farm more stuff. Light of Dawn achievement after reform. Horde First even I believe.

The leading people:

Guildmaster:
    Qebex - Exane

Raiding schedule:
    It's in our guild info - Raids are streamed on twitch. twitch.tv/in2game

This topic will be kept up to date, and free of spam. You are free to ask me any questions, might it be here or in-game.

If you are interested in all of this, and looking for a good raiding guild wich aims for progression, feel free to contact an officer in game.

For recruitment status - Check the latest post in the thread.

2. Thread cleaned (again). If it becomes another barn full of spam and trolling, you won't be allowed to have it. Report people breaking the rules immediatly.

3. Thread cleaned (again). If it becomes another barn full of spam and trolling, you won't be allowed to have it. Report people breaking the rules immediatly.
    Thank you a lot.

4. After a thread clean up, I decided to not spam for a week and we fall down to page two :( Me sad.

Oke, on a serious note now. Molten community knows that we were banned, we'll get unbanned in 6 days and we will be picking up our raiding habits.

In these 4 weeks, lots of guildies amazed me with their leading potential and starting stuff on their own without any officer backing them up, they did an awesome job and I'm proud of them how they handled stuff. Our alts got some geared insanely fast wich is just funny to see. I'm proud to be the leader of such a community!

Even when we are in-active we received a bunch of applications, some betters then other. With this said, its a hint that recruitment is open for now for any classes. We'll get you Kingslayer 25 if you dont have it yet, and bring you in to heroic experience as a guild.

We'll be back soon raiding wise and get back to Sindra 25hc farm easily instead of 10m version with our alts at this moment!

5. might get back playing if i`l be bored enough...probably got gkicked for inactivity but oh well =)

6. I'll be back soon.. Hopefully.. :)

- Kazzan

7. I'll be back soon.. Hopefully.. :)

- Kazzan
    I'd love to have you back. Just hit me up in-game.

8. Hello Jeu.I hope you remember me.I was in Abyss last year before I left because of college entrance exam.We talked about that in winter or so.
    I just want to talk to you but I don't see you in-game.

9. Hello Jeu.I hope you remember me.I was in Abyss last year before I left because of college entrance exam.We talked about that in winter or so.
    I just want to talk to you but I don't see you in-game.
    I do remember you, ask somebody in-game for my skype or PM me for it. Most people have it by now :3

10. Buza might be interested in joining up since ur raiding time suits me
    What I gota do to see if I'm worthy

11. once is just begining, if u done 25 once, later it's going easier :D

12. Buza might be interested in joining up since ur raiding time suits me
    I know you from before, i'd take you in any day mate. Just try to catch me online, or ask anyone to spam me on skype. We'll be picking up our raiding schedule half way this week and next week if you're interested.

13. Haters gonna hate.

Just dont feed them Jeu ^^

14. Buza might be interested in joining up since ur raiding time suits me
    Buza nib!! :D

- Kazzan

12311 ... Last