1. I know you from before, i'd take you in any day mate. Just try to catch me online, or ask anyone to spam me on skype. We'll be picking up our raiding schedule half way this week and next week if you're interested.
    Sweet shot mate
    ---------------------------------
    Buza nib!! :D

- Kazzan
    U got any skills now :p

2. Thread cleaned (again). If it becomes another barn full of spam and trolling, you won't be allowed to have it. Report people breaking the rules immediatly.
    Just saying to stop or abyss won't have any topic on forum :(

3. A few more hours till we get unbanned, yay :3

4. Sonia still best hunter! Bans cannot change that :>

5. A few more hours till we get unbanned, yay :3

Lol had some time off to think how naughty u have been :p
    I should be online tomorrow or late tonight :)

6. Lol had some time off to think how naughty u have been :p
    I should be online tomorrow or late tonight :)
    Sure thing, just hit me up! You know my names in-game so.

At Nox, sonia best tits! I hope you still have signet eheh :D

7. After being unbanned, the amount of onlines was funny. The amount of spam was hilarious.

Despite being trolls, we actually raid too. So that is exactly what we did tonight too, got enough people for ICC25m normal and raped through ICC25m normal. Oneshotted everything, so a clean and smooth run.

Also recruitment is open at the moment for any person with skill and some decent gear. Not gonna explain how and what, people that we want to attract will have enough information by that sentence. If you don't have enough info, don't bother applying.
    Applies should be made on www.dwabyss.guildportal.com

Guess we're back, you'll be hearing a lot more from us soon.

8. Guess we're back, you'll be hearing a lot more from us soon.
    Welcome back broski.

9. After being unbanned, the amount of onlines was funny. The amount of spam was hilarious.

Guess we're back, you'll be hearing a lot more from us soon.
    I must say SHOCKING amount of people online hadn't seen so many since the ban!

Glad I managed to log in time. EPIC troll raid, icc normal what a joke!

Cheers to many more trolls and successful raids

You'll definitely be hearing from us :D

Buza

10. Even with the ban, we were doing 10m HC's, helped out Arcana on 25hc wich they do on their own now so good for the both of us!

Next week time for serious heroic progression raids, dedicated Bane run etc.

Its cool to have you back Nubza! And thanks Shini, you should update your signature btw:3

11. Even with the ban, we were doing 10m HC's, helped out Arcana on 25hc wich they do on their own now so good for the both of us!

Next week time for serious heroic progression raids, dedicated Bane run etc.
    Good luck with that, fingers crossed that you wount suffer so much from the ban ;)

Sonia still best hunter! Bans cannot change that :>
    After Silverstate that is :P

12. Good luck with that, fingers crossed that you wount suffer so much from the ban ;)

After Silverstate that is :P
    The guild itself seems to be striving for progress, random LK10 down just when I logged on at 10AM my time so they no laif! After that, I got spammed for 10hc.

Being a month able to not log in makes u appreciate even more what we had as a guild and as a community. And I misses mah donut chars eheh D:

Already 15 applies past last 2 days, 12 rejected very fast. Put more effort in to it please. Not filling in questions or things like "---" makes it an auto reject. You're wasting your time and mine too so consider it before you apply.

13. Hey I just met u... This is crazy, but this best guild eu :)
    Thread bump cz trolling not allowed :(

Buza

14. Hey I just met u... This is crazy, but this best guild eu :)
    Thread bump cz trolling not allowed :(

Buza
    We never troll, most serious guild in-game. We talk about politics, economy and world issues on guild chat since we do care about these issues. Or people driving in Fiat pandas and even worse le Fiat panda 500. That is one of the first world problems!

First 123412 ... Last