1. Ehhh... everyone knews that you will back.
    Cuz his padawan called him! ;);)

2. Can't quote with phone :/

Hell No, I would Not come back If not my young padawan was calling me to help Abyss once more.
    It will be just as it was the last time...

Spoiler: Show
    Exane comes back, Abyss goes superlicious OP ..Exanepoo has his job done and breaks Qebex heart again. Hell yea champagne and party suffers again under WoW ((; joke lol. Playing drunk , np.

Sooo who will donate his daddy a big fat shadowmourne ? ( not for teh depes .. But its soo stylish !! )

23th my net will work. Raise up fags .. Incoming ownage.

Spoiler: Show
    E-peen done. Mission completed

oh yea .. We.recruit girls at the moment .. So i got something to laugh at while I raid.

90-60-90 No matter gayscore :*

As I heard Qebex gave u guys No cookies ... I got cookies ! Big ones.

Greetings ,

Exane - the reign of rage.

3. We claimed another LK10 Heroic. it was 1 shot.Also we have progress in The Light of Dawn we reached %32 LoD is coming soon!:)

4. Qebex didn't mean to say soo. He meant to say " when Exane.got Net"

sorry for the confusion..

warfap
    Tomorrow 25 moar LoD will raise :D

6. We just claimed another Bane of The Fallen king with weird setup. P.S ; Weird cuz we have really weird priest!:cool:

7. We just claimed another Bane of The Fallen king with weird setup. P.S ; Weird cuz we have really weird priest!:cool:
    That doesn't mean you arent a slut anymore! I saw everything u said, Beli posted proof on our facebook(we so hipster we have a fb page with idk 60 members ?:D ) so you're so busted :3

8. 56 members on fb group :D Still waiting for u to down lk25hc :D

9. You is me hero mon yes you is
    Oh mang I no speaks very good englihs at all but wat do ju meang mang?

10. Ouch.

Need to buy macbook pro And download Wow. :/ Abyss has to wait for its daddy.

11. We have really good progress in LK25 Heroic , week of tries we reached %15 that means %4 more percent to go! :cool:

Regards , Qebex

warfap
    And if wasnt mine and psystorm strange death in phase 3 we had it for sure. :c

Soooon, very soooon...

13. And if wasnt mine and psystorm strange death in phase 3 we had it for sure. :c

Soooon, very soooon...

Unlucky ; cow and kurir died in a really weird way too

Sammi
    Taking this from ur forums as advice "z.) If we are closed on recruitment we can always take a end game character with end game knowledge." i would like to post a mini app to be accepted as an end game player, i know rogue's app are closed but this is my armory: http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Unbinded/Deathwing/ - just go back to pve i have all the gear and bis wep/trinkets and all the knowledge about icc hc / Rs.

15. Taking this from ur forums as advice "z.) If we are closed on recruitment we can always take a end game character with end game knowledge." i would like to post a mini app to be accepted as an end game player, i know rogue's app are closed but this is my armory: http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Unbinded/Deathwing/ - just go back to pve i have all the gear and bis wep/trinkets and all the knowledge about icc hc / Rs.
    Hello Sammi , as the topic mentioned we recruit only by website.Fell free to make apply :)

First ... 67891018 ... Last