1. Taking this from ur forums as advice "z.) If we are closed on recruitment we can always take a end game character with end game knowledge." i would like to post a mini app to be accepted as an end game player, i know rogue's app are closed but this is my armory: http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...ded/Deathwing/ - just go back to pve i have all the gear and bis wep/trinkets and all the knowledge about icc hc / Rs.
    Tho your armory looks decent, this alone wont cut it. Apply at our website, takes only a few minutes for a person who claims to have all knowledge about encounters so good luck with the app.

Yay, unbanned. Being a racist isnt appreciated apparently :( I still don't love 99.99 of serbs except some guild ******s D: oh and Reknilador too, stupid cool serb!

2. We just claimed Gunship Battle just after 2 tries. Seems fine scripted and working well instead of some bugs. Thanks Molten!:cool:

3. We just claimed Gunship Battle just after 2 tries. Seems fine scripted and working well instead of some bugs. Thanks Molten!:cool:
    And we just oneshotted it on 25m normal, faceroll mode moar please. Lootship best :D

4. And we just oneshotted it on 25m normal, faceroll mode moar please. Lootship best :D
    gz on lootship looting :p

5. gz on lootship looting :p
    Thank you but its hardly anything to brag with.. I mean, lootship cum on :< I wanna see pugs do it tbh.. Raid over on Gunship from now on ?! And there is a chest, is it ninja-able? That's the question D:

6. And there is a chest, is it ninja-able? That's the question D:
    I'd love to see anyone who's not the loot master, fall through gunship upon trying opening the chest... that'd be a filter for dbs ninja's XD

7. I'd love to see anyone who's not the loot master, fall through gunship upon trying opening the chest... that'd be a filter for dbs ninja's XD
    You should be a developer for Molten :< The person who isnt masterloot and even touches the chest will get teleported to somewhere else!

8. The person who isnt masterloot and even touches the chest will get teleported to somewhere else!
    Maybe teleported to a room filled with opposite faction members and pvp flagged on...

on a side note: the avatar kinda suits my alias.. :D

9. I'm still waiting for my lod
    Stop hacking then kay :<

10. Light of Dawn

Icecrown Citadel 25Man Heroic cleared in 1hour55min without any wipe.

Good Job everyone!!!! Congratulations ABYSS!

Tanks:

Morager Protection Paladin
    Astrada Blood Death Knight

Healers:

Qebex Holy Priest
    Cloei Holy Paladin
    Psychocow Restoration Shaman
    Restohash Restoration Druid
    Orioni Restoration Druid
    Methwitch Discipline Priest

Ranged Dps:

Canuma Marksman Hunter
    Besthunterdw Marksman Hunter
    Halibell Marksman Hunter
    Darkdreamm Shadow Priest
    Skiled Shadow Priest
    Ficwrath Fire Mage
    Hyperion Fire Mage
    Druidbones Balance Druid
    Dottie Demonology Warlock
    Cowbull Elemental Shaman

Melee Dps:

Belinaria Retribution Paladin
    Noxiousz Fury Warrior
    Lachesis Retribution Paladin
    Palacorro Retribution Paladin
    Qqnab Retribution Paladin
    Varsangel Fury Warrior
    Gulthor Frost Death Knight

11. Congratz Abyss for your job well done. Put the nabish boss on farm list kgo :D

Good luck,
    Regards,
    Shini

12. Congrats on you kill guys. Job well done :D. Gogo farmin time :d.

13. gz menz

and the loots were....
    Protector's Mark of Sanctification
    Vanquisher's Mark of Sanctification
    Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas to Halibell
    Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies - None -
    Invincible's Reins to Qebex. :cool:

First ... 789101119 ... Last