1. May 18, 2016  
    Hello I have been seeing way too many scams going on; as well as way too many people falling for them. IÔÇÖm hoping this will help keep you from feeding into them as many other have. As always never give any personal info to anyone.

The COIN scam has been very popular lately. This is how it works: someone will advertise they are selling Warmane coins for in-game GOLD. You say you are willing to pay 150k for 11 coins, or whatever the case may be. He/she says ok; all you have to do is give him your account NAME & PASS and he will transfer or buy you the coins. It will only take 10 or so minutes and you will have the coins.
    What will really happen is he will log in to your account and change your password, giving him time to sell everything you have. ThatÔÇÖs everything bank, armor, and bags. Then he will send all the money he made selling all your things, and whatever money you may have on you to one or more of his toons. Leaving you with nothing in most cases - no coins and now no account.

NEW/ Alterneate COIN scam.
    How it works - It requires only the moneybookers link (you choose the number of coins from your account, sellect donate and send the moneybookers via skype or something). Within 5-10 minutes after you had linked it, the other player can access it. After that time expires, a message saying that the webpage has expired ( or something like that). Guys "selling" coins will usually ask for half of the gold ,something like a deposit, so they can be sure they won't donate to you and leave without you giving them the price they had requested.

What will really happen is he will log in to your account and change your password, giving him time to sell everything you have. ThatÔÇÖs everything bank, armor, and bags. Then he will send all the money he made selling all your things, and whatever money you may have on you to one or more of his toons. Leaving you with nothing in most cases - no coins and now no account.
    The *ONLY* way you can avoid this is to NEVER give your account info out to anyone for any reason, no matter how good it sounds. Even if they say theyÔÇÖre doing it in a way that you cannot be scammed, ItÔÇÖs all a lie in order to steal your account. If you really think about it why would they be selling coins? They need gold? For a few coins they can buy gold on the Warmane site, so the only other thing they can be after is your Account information

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The TRADE scam; this is very popular as well.
    How it works - You are selling a Mechano-Hog or something that is very costly. YouÔÇÖre selling it for 40k and someone agrees to pay your price. You meant to trade. You put the item in the trade window. He puts the 40k in his side of the trade window as well. Everything seems fine you see the 40k and hit trade. Your side of the window turns green. Now real fast he will take one or more the zeros away. This happens very fast when dealing with pros. He gets your the item you are selling and you get 40-gold. You just sold an item worth 40,000 gold for an actual price of forty gold.

The reverse(opposite) of that scam.
    How it works - This scam works with items that have the same picture as a trash item. Now you want to buy an item this person is selling. You meet to buy said item, He puts the (REAL) item in his side of the trade window. You see it is what you want and put the asking price in your side. Now real quick while youÔÇÖre putting your money in he switches the item with the trash item. Now this trash item has the same picture as the item you wanted. So if you donÔÇÖt see the switch you will end up with item you never wanted. You gave him 20,000 gold and he gave you a grey item worth 5 copper.
    The way to avoid these scams is to never hit the trade button until you see their side is green first. When you see his side is green give the trade a second and make sure everything is right before you hit the trade button. This serves two purposes. One you know what youÔÇÖre getting, two its gives you time to see if they try to change anything before the trade is complete.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Player posing as Warmane employee scam. Not very popular.
    How it works - Someone will message you in-game and ask you to verify your account username and password for any wide variety of reasons ranging from winning a prize to helping your guild. Once you give the player your username and password, they can hack your account and sell off your items. WARMANE EMPLOYEES WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR NAME OR PASSWORD IN GAME.
    The way you can avoid this is to never give your account info out to anyone. No matter how good it sounds.
    Hopefully this will save you from being scammed. Just play W.O.W. and all of your other games the way they were meant to be played and gain the satisfaction of earning everything through playing the game.

2. Yeah I just got hit with that trade scam, it's a shame that warmane doesn't refund the victims; especially if there is proof via screenshots/stream that it happened.

3. I was scammed by ''free'' warmane coins... Yeah I was stupid and I got scammed. When I got disconnected from the server I knew something went wrong. I tried to relog but I got no response. Then I thanked to god that I had put my email address to account. I immediatelly clicked ''i forgot my password''. I changed my password several times as the "hacker" changed it everytime (How I do not know). He luckily couldn't access my email address, then I turned on 2 step verification. From that time, he couldn't login anymore and I could return to my account. Everything was there and he couldn't sell or do something.

Thank you warmane an I'm sorry for being an idi*ot by believing them...