1. 25 mans are easier then 10 man, expecially chimaeron where u have 25 man to use as meatshell under 20%... So i'd like to see how u do something challenging like chim 10 :)
    10 man NORMALS are harder than 25 man normals. Heroics? I'd say they're right about equal, i'd even go as far as saying 25 heroics are harder than 10 heroics. 15 more people= 15 more chances of someone ****ing up one little thing that ends up wiping your raid.

Either way you'll be waiting for a very, very long time if you expect a 10h video. In the end, its just Chimaeron(easiest boss this patch). Expect one for Nef/Sinestra/Al'akir heroic, but not chimaeron.

2. Is quite disappointing to hear that 10 mans are easier then 25, even hc... Cuz is common knowledge that blizzard make 25 man fights easier then 10 man...
    Anyway tons of ppl got chimeraon hc exploit by walling the boss, but this was fixed 2-3 weeks ago... My real question is u can still do it? On 10 man ofc becouse on 25 is really easy...
    So i am looking forward to watch a video of it.

3. Anyway tons of ppl got chimeraon hc exploit by walling the boss, but this was fixed 2-3 weeks ago... My real question is u can still do it? On 10 man ofc becouse on 25 is really easy...
    So i am looking forward to watch a video of it.
    Ohhhh you think we're exploiters, like the rest of the hivemind on Sargeras. To answer your question, no we dont use the walling tactic. Thats why theres videos out of those fights, to shush people like you who think we cheat ;)

4. so plz shush me and post a video of 10 man... Btw i am not accusing anyone of exploiting it, i just wanna see if u are skilled enought to do 10 man chim or not... And yes u cannot use the wall tactis becouse was fixed :P

5. 10m hc is harder than 25m hc. Blizzard acknowledged this and buffed 10m raids in a future patch iirc. The reason they were much easier is because the individual DPS/Healing requirement is much lower because you have more people to do things. This makes the fight much more about executing tactics correctly and less about DPS issues, less to focus on = easier.

As an example, take Magmaw adds, they have ~70k hp in 10m and ~200k in 25m. From 10->25m your dps should go from about 5->17, thats more than 3x the DPS for less than 3x the hp. Obnoxious Fiends on Atramedes have ~150k hp in 10m and 250k in 25m. Once again, much easier to kill and avoid unnecessary sound. This pattern is repeated on almost all the fights that include adds (which is basically all of them except Chim + AC)

Also, take into consideration DPS loss. If one of your DPS dies in 10m (assuming 2/3/5 setup), you just lost ~15% of your DPS. If one of your dps dies in 25m (assuming 2/6/17 setup), you just lost ~5% of your dps. This means individual DPS/skill are not weighed as heavily as they are in 10m. You won't have an issue with enrages if one person screws up and dies in 25m, you may have an issue if that same person does that in 10m.

6. Haha 10 mans are no problem!

I'll get a video up for you guys ASAP to clear all your suspicions kiddos :D

7. Le bump because Le 100+ degrees outside today. Happy burning on earth everybody

8. Le bump because Le 100+ degrees outside today. Happy burning on earth everybody
    Nice 76 degrees where im at. COME AT ME BRO.

9. release new content molten!!!!!!!!!!

10. 4.3.4 in december?! i want heroics for this patch pl0x devs <3 me ruv you rong tyme

11. Bumpppp. hopefully the new changelog has some good new fixes D:

First 123412 ... Last