1. Bumpppp. hopefully the new changelog has some good new fixes D:
    Unfortunately it bugged V/T in a bad way :/ and haste based things also breaked... lets hope they can compensate for that lol.. but keep doing the good job!

2. Unfortunately it bugged V/T in a bad way :/ and haste based things also breaked... lets hope they can compensate for that lol.. but keep doing the good job!
    Yeah you're totally right, we tried V/T today in 10 man and it kept resetting over and over during encounter... impossible to complete BOT now -_________-------------------

Apxutekt
    Killed VT last night despite new bug that have appeared. The raid was mostly composed by new members so it took us a while. If anything (pet, player, totem, etc) dies during the encounter, the boss starts to reset until the raid wipes completely. Other than that, nothing has changed on this fight. Now its unfriendly to pugs I suppose. :D

4. Killed VT last night despite new bug that have appeared. The raid was mostly composed by new members so it took us a while. If anything (pet, player, totem, etc) dies during the encounter, the boss starts to reset until the raid wipes completely. Other than that, nothing has changed on this fight. Now its unfriendly to pugs I suppose. :D
    Hmm have you had problems with moving the boss to certain places in the room? like if u move the boss to the um... where valiona and theralion stands before you pull? cause we did it and the boss reseted for no reason... also if u pull near the council door or the door u came from? but i guess we will do it with a full core run next week

Apxutekt
    Hmm have you had problems with moving the boss to certain places in the room? like if u move the boss to the um... where valiona and theralion stands before you pull? cause we did it and the boss reseted for no reason... also if u pull near the council door or the door u came from? but i guess we will do it with a full core run next week
    Not at all. There's no reason to pull the bosses in odd places like those, mid room always works best.

6. Not at all. There's no reason to pull the bosses in odd places like those, mid room always works best.
    Seems like they've fixed it. :D

7. Are you guys still progressing when 4.3.4 arrives?

8. Are you guys still progressing when 4.3.4 arrives?

Comon Rare, of COURSE!!!!

Long live <Myrmidons>!

Almost our 3 year anniversary!

Gardevoir
    Are you guys still progressing when 4.3.4 arrives?
    Who wouldn't progress? Firelands = best patch ever.

10. Who wouldn't progress? Firelands = best patch ever.
    I just hope its not NERFED on release that would be a downer :P... i wanna progress to firelands too... seems like the best raid ever ;D

11. I just hope its not NERFED on release that would be a downer :P... i wanna progress to firelands too... seems like the best raid ever ;D
    I just hope we get a new raid boss or heroics before we update. 2+ months of the same shiet

12. I just hope we get a new raid boss or heroics before we update. 2+ months of the same shiet
    Ye i was so sad when i heard its coming out in feb 1st and there is no updating on the raid content also they said... /shed tear of the broken/not opened heroic raids

13. Ye i was so sad when i heard its coming out in feb 1st and there is no updating on the raid content also they said... /shed tear of the broken/not opened heroic raids
    Really? nothing being updated for TT4Ws? or sinestra or nef? D:

14. Really? nothing being updated for TT4Ws? or sinestra or nef? D:
    They clearly said something about they wont work for any content before 4.3 release... in 4.3 everything gets nerfed so it doesnt rlly matter... i heard they gonna do TOTW but we will see time will tell... witch i dunno if i have left lol i want it now <3

15. They clearly said something about they wont work for any content before 4.3 release... in 4.3 everything gets nerfed so it doesnt rlly matter... i heard they gonna do TOTW but we will see time will tell... witch i dunno if i have left lol i want it now <3
    Siiiiiiiigh.. that's depressing.. D:

Fan art one of our new members made.

First 1234513 ... Last