1. How is going ^^

~Giov

2. Good to see you Jenny. I thought you completely quit. What have you been up to lately?
    Yo wssup DJ, long time. Yeah, after we moved to retail, a lot of our core members, including me, grew up and had to deal with work + real life business. I don't really game anymore, no time. But I try to stop by here and there :)

How is going ^^

~Giov
    Hey Giov, long time haha, how you doing?

sup lol

icc hc 10/11 lmao
    lol holy shiiit Mib youre still alive?! and yah LOL ICC25 HEROIC hahahaha that day will be remembered forever.

3. Mino iz noob
    Imbset is god

hai.
    lol sup nab, you still playin on molten?

4. Ha you guys use to be on Stormstout, fought you in bgs, you guys kicked a literal badass from the guild during that time, the other gentik rogue from neltharion, The Baro.

5. lol sup nab, you still playin on molten?
    Yeah, more fun than retail imo.
    Get bored fairly quick :<

6. Ha you guys use to be on Stormstout, fought you in bgs, you guys kicked a literal badass from the guild during that time, the other gentik rogue from neltharion, The Baro.
    those myrmidons are not these myrmidons.
    Name stealers u know ;)

7. those myrmidons are not these myrmidons.
    Made me think of

8. Ha you guys use to be on Stormstout, fought you in bgs, you guys kicked a literal badass from the guild during that time, the other gentik rogue from neltharion, The Baro.
    Yeah, that wasn't us. lol We are the original Myrmiderpz. I heard people have used our same guild name on a lot of other realms here on molten. oh well :P

9. ALL MOLTEN GUILDS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A TEAMSPEAK:

Myrmidons has had the priviledge of always having a home for people who play games of any sort and I am glad to announce that we have opened up our 512 Slot Teamspeak3 server to all guilds with their own private channels. 512 slots is a HUGEEEEE amount of space and I just felt like it should put to good use!

Part of why we're doing this is to keep everyone in touch no matter what games or paths we take.

If you are interested in using our Teamspeak, I can personally set up channels for you or your Guild with full Channel Admin for leaders/officers and you can set up your own passwords. We just want a community in our teamspeak and keep it populated with people to hang out with!

Send me a private message if you guys are interested!! Spread the word! Any and all guilds, clubs, clans, groups, etc are welcome!

10. Hey guys, jesus it's been a long time. Just wanted to update any old members we lost. We moved to retail, you can find us in our discord @ https://discord.gg/9GunJaR

https://www.guilded.gg/MyrmidonsM

First ... 26343536