1. Honestly I hate dubstep a lot. Like it's really bad but there is one song that's not half bad.

1:08 until 1:36 or so. Hear how it gets faster, then everything stops. Bam, there's the drop. That's not a really good example but it also incorporates the vocals which is a key thing if you want to do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxRCl6kH8U0
    I'm not the biggest fan either. I just like to try a multitude of things to see what I'm doing the best at. I'm starting to mess around with vocals so I'll probably do something like that video soon.

Spanko
    I'm not the biggest fan either. I just like to try a multitude of things to see what I'm doing the best at. I'm starting to mess around with vocals so I'll probably do something like that video soon.
    I am sure figuring out how to correctly add vocals would be hard. A lot of people don't do vocals in their first stuff just because finding the right person is hard but go for it. Trying new things is pretty swell.

3. Too bad I don't know how to handle music software, I have some great ideas of electronic music..........

Spanko
    Too bad I don't know how to handle music software, I have some great ideas of electronic music..........
    FL studio, Reason, or Logic if you're on a Mac. VST plugins will make you want to hit your head against a wall. Well, most of them except nexus which is pretty dope. I can help you if need more help with something. It takes forever to learn but there are many guides out there.

Divisions
    Way too sloppy. The beat goes off.

6. As a dubstep listener I will advice you to put in some kicks or something else to make the drop more epic. And also the wubble part seems kinds waaay to repetitive. I know every song is but that one really feels kinda a bit more. Overall the song is good and I really really like the part after the 1st drop and the end ^^ I'm not trolling, i'm just being honest

Giir
    Ok first of all, skrillex produces dubstep and complextro and sometimes mixes them together to create a unique sounds you wish you could make

Second, if you dont like dubatep why do you feel you can give inPut into it

Third, not all dubstep has to have these massive drops you commercial people always hear in a club

Fourth, and this applies to poster, don't listen to id1ots, any music is about expression and defining your style, if everyone followed he same way to make a song you wouldnt have originality, you have a rough idea, now change it up and make it sound original with minimal repetitance

Fifth, have you heard psytrance, it's counts as EDM and is probably th most repetitive thing in the world so please don't come tell me repetition isn't good in EDM

8. Ok first of all, skrillex produces dubstep and complextro and sometimes mixes them together to create a unique sounds you wish you could make

Second, if you dont like dubatep why do you feel you can give inPut into it

Third, not all dubstep has to have these massive drops you commercial people always hear in a club

Fourth, and this applies to poster, don't listen to id1ots, any music is about expression and defining your style, if everyone followed he same way to make a song you wouldnt have originality, you have a rough idea, now change it up and make it sound original with minimal repetitance

Fifth, have you heard psytrance, it's counts as EDM and is probably th most repetitive thing in the world so please don't come tell me repetition isn't good in EDM
    Talking about comercial people, hows skrillex doing?

Giir
    Talking about comercial people, hows skrillex doing?
    He might be commercial but he still amazing lol

10. Skrillex is NOT good! Compared to the original pioneers of the scene, its infuriating how terrible his generic repetitive predictiable excuse of 'music' is. America just eats up anything their media call music, 100's of examples of this. But thats another thread ;)

Blestemat
    Too bad I don't know how to handle music software, I have some great ideas of electronic music..........
    FruityLoops is always a GREAT beginners choice! There's plenty of add-ons and tutorials for it floating around the web (including youtube vids) and there's a mobile version called ULoops Pro. Also here's a selfless bump for my friend, LFOMG. Check his stuff out on youtube, he'll be in the studio recording a new track soon. He needs a female vocalist in the LA area too if anyone's interested let me know xD

Giir
    Skrillex is NOT good! Compared to the original pioneers of the scene, its infuriating how terrible his generic repetitive predictiable excuse of 'music' is. America just eats up anything their media call music, 100's of examples of this. But thats another thread ;)
    Dude skrillex cannot be compared to the pioneers, he has a completely different style to original dubstep. As i said before he mixes both dubstep, electro/complextro into one.

13. Dude skrillex cannot be compared to the pioneers, he has a completely different style to original dubstep. As i said before his macbook mixes both dubstep, electro/complextro into one.
    Fix'd that for you.

Giir
    Wow....dude wtf does his macbook have anything to do with it?

Its his equipment just like any other music producer

15. Wow....dude wtf does his macbook have anything to do with it?

Its his equipment just like any other music producer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUa5yJNaLBs thats equipment, a macbook isnt.

PS: I just like making fun of skrillex, got nothing better to do at this hour.

First 123 Last