1. New Dubstep!

Made a new dubstep song. Tell me what you think. :cool:

CLICK THIS ****!!!!!

2. Some Good Beats but, figure out the rythm one more time,
    Sounds abit asynchronus, but not in a harmonious way:)
    Greetz

Kkthnxbye
    Nice I like it. Good job!

4. Ends a little abruptly, but I really like it.

5. After a minute it becomes plain and boring, needs some more cool wub wub, and it has a sudden ending, make it fade out like more.

Spanko
    First, there's no drop. I don't even know how to explain that.

Second, it's just bad. I honestly have no other words to explain it.

7. First, there's no drop. I don't even know how to explain that.

Second, it's just bad. I honestly have no other words to explain it.
    Spanko, honestly **** off. All you do is give me **** about everything I put up. If you don't have anything nice or constructing to say, don't post.

Spanko
    Spanko, honestly **** off. All you do is give me **** about everything I put up. If you don't have anything nice or constructing to say, don't post.
    Actually, you posted say what you think. This is what I think.

Made a new dubstep song. Tell me what you think. :cool:

CLICK THIS ****!!!!!

9. Actually, you posted say what you think. This is what I think.
    Looks like mommy never taught you manners.

Spanko
    Looks like mommy never taught you manners.
    I have manners. Sometimes in life you have to realize what you make just sucks. It's repetitive which is saying a lot for an EDM song. There is no drop, no drop in a dubstep song, really? It's just like half house, and half dubstep now. Heck, even trance has a drop sometimes. Rarely house will as well. Dubstep usually(99% of them) have drops.

It's just the same beat over and over. The stupid beeping noise in the background, take it out. Put a bridge in there or something different to lead up to the drop. Make it get higher and higher for about 30 seconds and closer to the drop maybe put in some crazy *** vocal sample. Mess that sample up meaning chop it into vocal parts and then repeat the last part of it.

When the drop comes repeat the whole thing again. Make sure the sample isn't long. Then lower the bass a **** ton and BAM that would make it much better.

11. I have manners. Sometimes in life you have to realize what you make just sucks. It's repetitive which is saying a lot for an EDM song. There is no drop, no drop in a dubstep song, really? It's just like half house, and half dubstep now. Heck, even trance has a drop sometimes. Rarely house will as well. Dubstep usually(99% of them) have drops.

It's just the same beat over and over. The stupid beeping noise in the background, take it out. Put a bridge in there or something different to lead up to the drop. Make it get higher and higher for about 30 seconds and closer to the drop maybe put in some crazy *** vocal sample. Mess that sample up meaning chop it into vocal parts and then repeat the last part of it.

When the drop comes repeat the whole thing again. Make sure the sample isn't long. Then lower the bass a **** ton and BAM that would make it much better.
    See thats all it takes. A little rude to say that everything I make sucks but I'll take it constructively. Lighten up a little. :)
    ---------------------------------
    I don't know if your mother told you that any sort of criticism is unmannered, however he's entirely right. There's a reason people talk about "dropping the bass" when it comes to dubstep, and your song lacks that kick. Ignoring that, the sound simply isn't on that quality wavelength one comes to expect from both renowned and unknown but good DJs alike.

Focus more on making good music and less on talking down to your detractors.
    Dubstep isn't defined as having to have a bass drop, I'm still learning also so give it some time and you'll see some bass drops sometime.

Spanko
    See thats all it takes. A little rude to say that everything I make sucks but I'll take it constructively. Lighten up a little. :)
    If you're trying to make EDM I would assume you know the basics of the genre you're trying to make. Like dubstep. And please, Skrillex isn't dubstep. It's bad. Like, just bad.

13. If you're trying to make EDM I would assume you know the basics of the genre you're trying to make. Like dubstep. And please, Skrillex isn't dubstep. It's bad. Like, just bad.
    I do know the basics, however >>this guy (me)<< is still learning. I don't listen to Skrillex anyway so that comment was redundant.

Spanko
    I do know the basics, however >>this guy (me)<< is still learning. I don't listen to Skrillex anyway so that comment was redundant.
    Honestly I hate dubstep a lot. Like it's really bad but there is one song that's not half bad.

1:08 until 1:36 or so. Hear how it gets faster, then everything stops. Bam, there's the drop. That's not a really good example but it also incorporates the vocals which is a key thing if you want to do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxRCl6kH8U0

15. Wow, I am speechless. People preaching about their knowledge of EDM, when they dont have a clue at all.

123 Last