1. And finally here is our video ^^

[YT]T-MsV5o1z1w[/YT]

In the end of the video you can see [GM] Bellarouxe revealed himself/herself to greet and congratulate us. :)

2. gotta love that defile that grows and wiping out half the raid when he's casting FM. :D stupid oppa gangnam style song -.- but i think we did mehhh considering we didn't even practice rofl..our future plan: practice and make this fight a lot cleaner.

3. i wanna be the very best like no one ever was!

PickindimJr
    congratulations dishfraction

we the best...

P.S. ty loha for video :)

dafuq men barbie girl/pokemon

5. Valks are bugged. Their speed is too fast, you would need ~400k raid dps to nuke all three of them; but they "work". They pick up people and if they are dpsed down till ~50% they will drop person down and remain using Soul Siphon on raid members until killed. Also, they drop players in FRONT, instead of back so that makes it even harder. We decided to let grabbed people die and tunel vision nuke LK since we need more practice with coordination and that is hard to achieve with constantly bringing new people in raid :)

6. I can see that Valkyrs still have 25 man normal scrypts (they pick drop and die and they should pick drop or be nuked to 50% then go up into the middle and do some damage to the raid). One question those ******ed Valkyrs still wont grab you if you move or I am seeing things?

Gratz on kill anyway.
    It's not 'always' that they pick someone up, we don't know exactly under what circumstances make them not pick you up. I was picked up while moving away, so it doesn't have anything to do with moving. And they're not scripted like 25 man normal. They do drop you once you nuke them down to 50%, but we were having problems with the 'hitbox' moving or 'bugging' out when you stun them. Though they do not fly up in the air, they just stay where they were when they dropped the player and then they start casting 'Life Siphon'. In the previous attempts, we were actually formulating a system to 'overcome' the Val'kyr problem. However, that system required us to actually have practiced it. So within these upcoming days that's where our new efforts will lie; overcoming the Val'kyrs. And thank you all for the support. There are still a few mechanisms in this encounter that are working heavily against our favor but since this is not retail, it's what makes it more difficult and gives us a challenge in overcoming it. A few I'd like to mention are the Enrages when anyone dies which I might add will keep multiplying each time you enter the FM(You can actually get it to the point where its only LK's FOOT on the entire platform). Until it is fixed I believe that the Berserk timer somehow resets during FM or after, we're not really sure ourselves when it happens(I'd like to post it all of the bugs in the BugTracker but Molten requires 30 posts, which I don't have. Maybe someone can do that for us, we'd appreciate it.) :) And it is also why we applaud <Aurora> for the feat of successfully completing their Light of Dawn with 23 members alive or so, at this point we can humbly say that we know how difficult that must have been. Cheers. :)

Although, I would like to point out that in the LK10HC encounter Val'kyrs are not such a threat. We have successfully downed LK10HC multiple times without a single member of the raid dying the entire encounter; no Enrage, all Val'kyrs dead, no one dying to Vile Spirits that greet you once you get out the FM.

7. And finally here is our video ^^

[YT]T-MsV5o1z1w[/YT]

In the end of the video you can see [GM] Bellarouxe revealed himself/herself to greet and congratulate us. :)
    OMFG LOHA I LOVE U FOR SONGS! That guild just sacrificed theyre selfs for 8 people to get Light of Dawn and Diffraction first LoD. Im so proud.

8. congratulations diffraction! i am glad is someone from my mother realm who took the light of dawn this early.

9. Berserk
    All damage dealt is increased by 900%.
    Attack speed increased by 150%.
    30 minutes remaining
    i guess he`s losing the buff after 1st fm phase our i don`t see any way to survive . but oh well good movie and specially good choice of music

10. As stated here:
    A few I'd like to mention are the Enrages when anyone dies which I might add will keep multiplying each time you enter the FM(You can actually get it to the point where its only LK's FOOT on the entire platform). Until it is fixed I believe that the Berserk timer somehow resets during FM or after, we're not really sure ourselves when it happens(I'd like to post it all of the bugs in the BugTracker but Molten requires 30 posts, which I don't have. Maybe someone can do that for us, we'd appreciate it.)
    Feel free to post all the bugs on the bug trackers for us, since so far I don't see any being posted. And we all know, how bugged it is still even with the recent fixes. :)

Any more questions? I'd be happy to answer them or you can go ahead and ask the <GM> Bellarouxe when he watched us and ask if we had done anything wrong or if there is any thing that needs to be patched up with this encounter. :)

I'm sure a GM can shed some light on any other questions you might have regarding any failure of the encounter's scripts and mechanisms. ^^

11. Hello!
    Congratulations to everyone of you for the kill, very nice job and good work of course nice editing of the video and I have to say Pokemon theme song was epic so does Barbie, good luck for the future kills!
    Regards.

12. Hello!
    Congratulations to everyone of you for the kill, very nice job and good work of course nice editing of the video and I have to say Pokemon theme song was epic so does Barbie, good luck for the future kills!
    Regards.
    Thank you for the kind words, I hope with a bit more of practice we can do even cleaner and more smooth runs so everyone in the guild get the title and achievements.

p.s. Ty Tsvety for helping on earlier yesterday to our guildie Reknilador to get his Battlemaster title, appreciate that ;)

13. Thank you for the kind words, I hope with a bit more of practice we can do even cleaner and more smooth runs so everyone in the guild get the title and achievements.

p.s. Ty Tsvety for helping on earlier yesterday to our guildie Reknilador to get his Battlemaster title, appreciate that ;)
    I am 100% sure that you will, it just need a bit practice like everything, big respect for you people, and about Reknilador, congrats for his realm first also no problem about helping him it was fun! :D

14. Congratulations for kill and FU diffraction for stealing great alliance players!

First 1234 ... Last