1. Well, phase 2 was the biggest problem for us because of the valks mixed with defile. We saved everyone except 1 person. It's not easy to get everyone to spread then stack again and again. The key point to keep in mind is this: Since the valks take the player to the CLOSEST edge, then you can control the direction of the valks. If possible, try to have everyone stack on the same side to have the valks travel in the same direction and close to each other so you can nuke them together.

However, it's not easy. Especially if you spread for defile and 1 second after the defile you get a wave of valks. This means you won't have enough time to stack for the valks. UNLESS you want to do what for example, Paragon does and stay stacked. If that's the case, then whoever gets defile simply runs away and the rest run away from that person. However, it's a risky strat but if all 25 are well aware of who defile is on and react fast, then that's the more efficient way to go. If you are able to pull this off, then everyone can stay stacked on LK/MT which means:

1) Infest is easier to handle since everyone will always be in-range.
    2) Everyone will always be stacked properly for valks which means you can control their direction and AOE Nuke/Slow them altogether.
    3) More dps on LK since you're always stacked. You can even have the MT move LK along with the valks so that you can AOE LK as well when DPSing the valks.

Another thing you might want to consider before you decide to do this is if you have players with high MS in the raid. If defile is on them, they might react slower, causing a wipe. Well, I'd definitely love to do this as it looks professional and neater than having everyone spread(That's just messy mennn!) but I don't think it can work with us since some of us still lag/dc and such. Maybe practice on normal mode first...ah well.

Good luck.

nandetor
    You guys use excactly same tactics as Shattered in this video, nuke LK ignore valks, except we had alot more luck on valkyrs xD we were 22/25 alive in phase 3, 2 died on spirits after 1st FM and like 15 died on the defile/FM combo leaving 5 alive to finish off LK and get achie xD.

For Aurodra... you need indeed amazing coordination to pull the stacking/spreading off since defile is bigger then it look on molten and valkyrs move with at least x2 the speed then retail you also need INSANE dps, it's 3.6 mil to dps in... i think u can keep then on platform for maximum of 12-13 seconds? that means u need like 300-400k raid dps... wich is pretty insane hard if u see u have to spread for defile etc (and we run with 6 heals usually).

3. We tried EXACTLY the same thing for couple of times, but people didn't get the hang of it since it was our first try on Lich King 25 Heroic mode. Our first practice. We decided to switch back to our old messy tactic which you can clearly see in the video.

Still few buggs remains which are killing our players like defiles on Harvest Soul (that is just too messy) etc.

As you already said, people with high latency are problem in raids where reaction needs to be swift and we do have people from different areas of the world. From Phillipines, Trinidad and Tobago, whole Europe, till the East and West USA Coast. Also some people from Middle East and they use to lag/dc a bit moreoften then others (not their fault ofc) so tactic as awesome as it is can be hardly realized in groups like that. Also you may notice that DBM doesn't always shows proper person for Defile which is also a problem. It can easily be overrided by focusing Lich King and watching on who Defile is casted but it also requires swift reactions.

Your tactic is great Leulz, but it requires a lot of practice which we didn't had since 10 man single Valk's are so easy :) We will do more tries and more practice to get at least 20 people alive till third phase. As everything, a bit of luck is needed ^^

@leulz
    @nandetor

Appreciate your feedback and tips for our upcoming tries :) We still have to practice some more as you at <Aurora> did (I heard about 7 hour sessions, that is just intense!) but eventually we will master it ^^

Cheers!

PickindimJr
    Congratulations for kill and FU diffraction for stealing great alliance players!
    BUAHAHA :p

5. Sad that the hard enrage doesn't work, because it is one of the most important and exciting parts of the encounter. It forces players to do phase 2 perfectly in order to have enough DPS to beat the enrage. Your kill was 19 minutes, and goes to show that once you reach phase 3, you can pretty much 5-man it, which is disappointing :( I'm looking forward to seeing Aurora's video to see if they did it within 15 minutes, because that would be an impressive & legit kill.

nandetor
    I actually didn't know enrage didn't work... the 1 time we got him to enrage he did enrage and we died... like we should xD. Shattered did it within enrage timer as far as I know. went to 13% before 2nd FM phase.

Bursting phase 2 gives time boost to beat enrage even though u have to 20-22m phase 3 instead of 25.

7. Sad that the hard enrage doesn't work, because it is one of the most important and exciting parts of the encounter. It forces players to do phase 2 perfectly in order to have enough DPS to beat the enrage. Your kill was 19 minutes, and goes to show that once you reach phase 3, you can pretty much 5-man it, which is disappointing :( I'm looking forward to seeing Aurora's video to see if they did it within 15 minutes, because that would be an impressive & legit kill.
    Ye, we did it with 40 seconds left on the berserk timer.

8. For Aurodra... you need indeed amazing coordination to pull the stacking/spreading off since defile is bigger then it look on molten and valkyrs move with at least x2 the speed then retail you also need INSANE dps, it's 3.6 mil to dps in...
    Valks actually only need to get dpsed to 50% to drop people, so 1.8M but ye we did have alot of coordination.

nandetor
    Valks actually only need to get dpsed to 50% to drop people, so 1.8M but ye we did have alot of coordination.
    you dare to doubt my math.... (and knowledge of LK 25 hc...)

valk is 2.4 mil on 25 hc 1,2 mil a valk 3.6 in total..

10. Yep. It's all practice I guess. Our kill was also kinda messy since we were spreading and such.

@Toshi,

Duration of our fight: 14:02. We had 58 seconds till berserk.

11. I have nothing to say -- you've made it legit way Molten wise :D. Congratulations, to ya'll. ;)
    Edit: forgot to ask something -- is Lich King's enrage (when player dies in FM) is fixed or you still have to taunt pong him?

12. I have nothing to say -- you've made it legit way Molten wise :D. Congratulations, to ya'll. ;)
    Edit: forgot to ask something -- is Lich King's enrage (when player dies in FM) is fixed or you still have to taunt pong him?
    Nope they didn't fix it, but if the people who died release before you get out of FM he will not enrage and if they don't he will enrage.

13. Congratulations for kill and FU diffraction for stealing great alliance players!
    ^this xD

Congrats Diffraction ^_^ loved the video and music also, kekeke

-Icy

First 12345 ... Last