3. i dont see any great alliance players they all scum
    Hey, YOU were Alliance =P
    Also, dont keel me in SotA me innocent Death Knight you evil Pantydin ;3

ohwait.. i hardly log on nowadays.....

Gogo 2nd LK25hc farm! (:

-Icy

4. i dont see any great alliance players they all scum
    Liaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

5. I have nothing to say -- you've made it legit way Molten wise :D. Congratulations, to ya'll. ;)
    Edit: forgot to ask something -- is Lich King's enrage (when player dies in FM) is fixed or you still have to taunt pong him?

Thanks and okay, let me explain how it currently works in Molten. When a player dies within Phase 1 and 2 of the 'entire' encounter, after the 1st(first) Frostmourne Phase; the Lich King will [Enrage]. The stacks will depend on how 'many' died during Phase 1 and 2. On the next (2nd) Frostmourne Phase this [Enrage] will double +(plus) anyone who died prior to the (2nd) Frostmourne and so on(get the pattern?). Now, from the top of my head this is how it should technically work; Lich King will [Enrage] if and only if a player dies within the Frostmourne Chamber. He should also be on 'Standby' mode while the entire raid goes inside the Frostmourne Chamber; he should not be freely casting [Vile Spirits] and [Defile] outside. Inside the Frostmourne Chamber there should be a constant AoE damage to the entire raid, and rDPS should be focusing on 'killing' [Wicked Spirit] as well as moving with the entire raid to avoid the bombs that are dropping on your previous locations. After the Frostmourne Phase, the entire raid should not be greeted with 2-3 sets of [Vile Spirits] upon exiting the Frostmourne Chamber, we should only be greeted by a [Defile] and if any Spirits that we did 'not' kill inside the Frostmourne Chamber. Then the normal mechanics of Phase 3 should still remain while you are outside the Frostmourne Chamber, mechanics like [Soul Reaper], [Defile] and casting [Vile Spirits].

And to answer your next question; Yes, we do 'taunt play' him if he [Enrage]. This is a viable method that is also used in retail to survive certain encounter mechanics. Enjoy. :)

If you aren't fully familiar with the proper retail mechanics, you can watch the TankSpot's video as a reference.

Here is the Phase 2-3 of Tankspot's Video.

[YT]OdCZicAd8fQ[/YT]

Cheers!

P.S. (Off-Topic) I'm starving :(

6. Congrats on the kill DIffraction :) Glad to see more peeps are getting there :D Its actually a lot easier then it looks the first couple of tries imo :)

7. Also dont see any "great" ally players on horde side only traitors like half ginger half German, Freebeerlul, Serbinator and other things. But I don't care anymore. And to be honest it would be more great if you wouldnt take those exIS "proas" with you.

Kill is a kill gratz again and lets hope molten will fix those minor or major bugs in the future before cata hits some of wrath servers.
    Well those "pro" ppl are our members now than tell me why we shouldnt take them? Its not like they carry guild or anything, we were doing same good without them. That lk kill just had more trained ppl from 10man hc

And yeah, its everything as PJ(lolermourne) said, some things are bugged and we need just to counter these bugs with some other mechanics(ofc they arent abuse, exploit or any other ****)

PickindimJr
    Also dont see any "great" ally players on horde side only traitors like half ginger half German, Freebeerlul, Serbinator and other things. But I don't care anymore. And to be honest it would be more great if you wouldnt take those exIS "proas" with you.

Kill is a kill gratz again and lets hope molten will fix those minor or major bugs in the future before cata hits some of wrath servers.
    dafuq:confused:
    ---------------------------------
    Well those "pro" ppl are our members now than tell me why we shouldnt take them? Its not like they carry guild or anything, we were doing same good without them. That lk kill just had more trained ppl from 10man hc

And yeah, its everything as PJ(lolermourne) said, some things are bugged and we need just to counter these bugs with some other mechanics(ofc they arent abuse, exploit or any other ****)
    ofc we do...:cool:

9. dat music. Congratz guys =)

pj: "TITS. DO TITS. GOGOGO" lmfao

10. <Diffraction> just obtained SECOND Light of Dawn! 2 weeks in a row, let's do more! 23 / 25 people got it, screenshots uploading :)

All hail Mahi 5.5k gs Frost DK who raided 1 normal 25 and 1 Heroic 25, got LoD.

Sadly, no one frapsed because the successful attempt was our very last attempt of the day. Everything went together and we just went for it. This was a scrap group after Alt 25 HC with people online, thats why composition sux so badly.

Tanks:
    1. Lolermourne Prot Paladin
    2. Keyadriel Blood DK

Healers:
    1. Aamu Discipline Priest
    2. Nemo Resto Shaman
    3. Jaktai Resto Shaman
    4. Wigum Resto Druid
    5. Xantilian Holy Priest
    6. Thundria Holy Paladin

rDPS:
    1. Meledps MM Hunter
    2. Pacika MM Hunter
    3. Nzx MM Hunter
    4. Ohdee MM Hunter

5. Moez FFB Mage
    6. Nayebany FFB Mage

7. Muus Balance Druid
    8. Loharakirn Balance Druid
    9. Vicarrious Demo Warlock
    10. Lof Shadow Priest

mDPS:
    1. Niala Ret Paladin
    2. Sesrep Ret Paladin
    3. Aldreane Ret Paladin
    4. Hhash Ret Paladin
    5. Bajka Ret Paladin

6. Mahi Frost DK (5.5k gs)
    7. Roflcopter Fury Warrior

Loot was:
    Mithrios, Bronzebeard Legacy -> Lolermourne
    Bloodsurge, Kel'thuzad Blade of Agony -> Thundria
    Invincible Reins -> Muus

11. I tanked so I won't get picked up by Valkyr :D 'twas a good plan, unlike last time... if you watched that first video I ****ing died first and had to release. :(

12. I'll see if Ohdee wants to suicide with me.

First ... 23456 Last