1. <Diffraction> Realm second LK 25 HC (Deatwhing)

Actually it is REALM FIRST AFTER FIXES ^^

After <Shattered> on Lordaeron and <Aurora> on Ragnaros we acquired Light of Dawn on Deathwing, and yes, it was FULLY LEGIT, fully watched by sexy hot rawr <GM> Bellaroxue :* (kisses to you even you didn't wanted to kiss me).

This was actually our FIRST EVER LK 25 HC ONLY continuation and we only practiced and killed him for 1 hour and 30 minutes ^^

Light of Dawn
    • We acquired our 1th Light of Dawn, 10th LK HC at the 10/09/2012, group is as follows:

Tanks:
      1. Keyadriel Blood DK
      2. Bajka Prot Pala

Healers:
      1. Hassh Discipline Priest
      2. Thundria Holy Pala
      3. Nemo Resto Shaman
      4. Wigum Resto Druid
      5. Xantilian Holy Priest

rDPS:
      1. Meledps MM Hunter
      2. Nzx MM Hunter
      3. Pacika MM Hunter
      4. Deyna FFB Mage
      5. Nayebany FFB Mage
      6. Lof Shadow Priest
      7. Loharakirn Balance Druid
      8. Vicarious Demo Warlock

mDPS:
      1. Lolermourne Ret Pala
      2. Prowakid Fury Warrior
      3. Vitus Fury Warrior
      4. Feralin Feral Druid
      5. Niala Ret Pala
      6. Whatever Ret Pala
      7. Yicgmak Unholy DK
      8. Zebii Frost DK
      9. Fakkyu Fury Warrior
      10. Ryu Fury Warrior

• Video
      [YT]T-MsV5o1z1w[/YT]

• Screenshots

Loot was:
    Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy
    Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas
    Invincible's Reins

Congratulations to Bajka for obtaining the tanking mace, and to Pacika for the crossbow. Mount was rolled off and Keyadriel won. Good job everyone.

2. OMG 8 ppls no legeet men.

Bset gild life.

3. Congratulations on the kill fellow Light of Dawners! :D
    Anyone that stayed alive till the end manage to fraps it?

4. Congratulations on the kill fellow Light of Dawners! :D
    Anyone that stayed alive till the end manage to fraps it?
    the person frapsing our encounters survived till the end. he is currently rendering the video and will be uploaded. you all can see the roflfail things that went down during the entire encounter...ppl dcing, lagging out and etc. :) will be a funny video to see. it was messy and we're not fully satisfied with it but we will all learn from it and improve for the next kill.frankly, we really didn't practice 25m at all.. :) we just started teaching through the lk10hc encounters since its similar..and we went on from there.

p.s. dino you spelled deathwing wrong. :D lolzzz

5. the person frapsing our encounters survived till the end. he is currently rendering the video and will be uploaded. you all can see the roflfail things that went down during the entire encounter...ppl dcing, lagging out and etc. :) will be a funny video to see. it was messy and we're not fully satisfied with it but we all will learn from it and improve for the next kill..frankly, we really didn't practice 25m at all.. :) we just started teaching through the lk10hc encounters since its similar..and we went on from there.
    Oh gawd the amount of disconnections and lag/delays in our practice runs were unbelievable. On the run that we did manage to kill it though, everyone's connection was perfect :)

6. Oh gawd the amount of disconnections and lag/delays in our practice runs were unbelievable. On the run that we did manage to kill it though, everyone's connection was perfect :)
    Yeah we will be hoping for a much cleaner run next week. And congrats on your kill, I've heard a lot about you guys and I know you guys had a near perfect kill. :D

7. Congratulations <Diffraction>.

It's alright. Our kill was messy too. When he enrages it becomes super messy. :)

8. If you ain't first you're last!
    haha
    Rickeh boobie!

9. gz guys.:)

gz to dino for getting the mount

10. Congratulatios. The trick is i told before logging of, Keyadriel, LoD today, or prepare ur Anus. And guess what he choose. :rolleyes:

11. Congratulatios. The trick is i told before logging of, Keyadriel, LoD today, or prepare ur Anus. And guess what he choose. :rolleyes:
    Actually, I already prepared a plug for my a-hole.

Thanks to everyone for support :)

nandetor
    Great job guys, amazingly after only 1 hour 30 min. and O_o only 5 healers not bad.

Still small note, u say after aurora 2nd LK 25 hc... Shattered was still before aurora (and after fixes) but we didn't get a thread yet because of the flaming we always get if we make a thread without a video. (video is beign worked on, yes we did fraps it).

13. Great job guys, amazingly after only 1 hour 30 min. and O_o only 5 healers not bad.

Still small note, u say after aurora 2nd LK 25 hc... Shattered was still before aurora (and after fixes) but we didn't get a thread yet because of the flaming we always get if we make a thread without a video. (video is beign worked on, yes we did fraps it).
    Ah, you misunderstood us. We are actually 2nd LK 25HC in all of Deathwing, not Molten in general. We are all from different realms; us(Diffraction) in Deathwing, Aurora in Ragnaros and Shattered in Lordaeron. :) What we meant with the '2nd' is because realm 1st was already taken by New Dawn before the 'fixes', back when it was still 'buggable'. So that's what we meant by 2nd LK 25HC, though 1st 'after the fixes' - in Deathwing. :D In the end all that really matters is that we all accomplished it and I congratulate you guys as well; Shatttered. :) *cheers*

123 ... Last