1. May 19, 2014  
    Because even bad pizza is still kinda good.
    Uhm i dont think same lol

2. May 19, 2014  
    because alcohol is an easy excuse? Oh I did this but I was drunk. People have no limits anymore and do everything they want and take no responcibility in it. Or blame the alcohol
    Name 1 reason why would i kill my liver

3. May 19, 2014  
    Because even bad pizza is still kinda good.
    Bad pizza is even better if it's when your drunk and it's a Dominos.

4. May 19, 2014  
    ukkie
    Don't know, would have to ask the alcoholics in my college

5. May 19, 2014  
    Don't know, would have to ask the alcoholics in my college
    I don't know what an alcoholic is to you, but drinking on social gatherings or parties doesn't necesarily make you an alcoholic.

6. May 19, 2014  
    I don't know what an alcoholic is to you, but drinking on social gatherings or parties doesn't necesarily make you an alcoholic.
    Im talking about getting wasted

7. May 19, 2014  
    ukkie
    Correct, but getting drunk on an edge of being overly aggressive or not knowing how you end up home (or somewhere else) is not what i call normal.

pretty much this.

8. May 19, 2014  
    Correct, but getting drunk on an edge of being overly aggressive or not knowing how you end up home (or somewhere else) is not what i call normal.

pretty much this.
    Most of ppl i know tend to get wasted

9. May 19, 2014  

pretty much this.
    Getting drunk != killing your liver.

10. May 19, 2014  
    ukkie
    Correct, but doing that multiple times per week is not what I condiser good for your liver either.

11. May 19, 2014  
    Captain Obvious to the rescue

12. May 19, 2014  
    Grandma ate my strawberries !!!!!

13. May 20, 2014  
    JoanBlackfish
    Everyone says they can't sleep with a full stomach. Not me. That's when I actually sleep beter.

14. May 20, 2014  
    JoanBlackfish
    Get a grip kid, you're only going to die much later because of alcohol unless you get into an alcohol induced coma every other day. It won't kill you fast, so geting drunk now and then is not as bad to your health as you would think.

I've had drinking problems. I've said it before I think, I was an alcoholic. After a while it does things to you and I don't mean the ***** excuse that it kills your liver. I mean mentally. It changes your thinking pattern and it actually becomes a life priority not just something to do with your friends. I don't know if anyone here ever faced hunger, but that's exactly how it feels. Only it's a hunger for the next drink. It's awfull and what's bad is not drinking in itself, but the things you're willing to do to get that drink and the feeling you get once you got it. Those that ruined their life didn't get in that situation because of drinking, but because of what they did to procure their drinks and the effects it has when they overdid it one too many times.

Long *** preach but I felt like I needed to say something on this topic

15. May 20, 2014  
    Everyone says they can't sleep with a full stomach. Not me. That's when I actually sleep beter.
    Same here, always eating my belly full and getting all lazy and sleepy. :3