1. May 20, 2014  
    I prefer going to sleep starving. Literally about to passout starving.

The thought of food sitting on my stomach makes me ichy.

2. May 20, 2014  
    I tend to drink just fluids after dinner and avoid solid foods.

3. May 20, 2014  
    I'm stuffing my face with fresh cream and jam donuts...

Learnt that just because you are 90, done not mean you can solo raids... :/ Died to Instructor Razuvious in Naxx 25, 3 times till I raged, ported to Dala and begged in Trade chat for a hand (just needed Military Quarter).. Nice Warlock came to help me, got his voidwalker to tank..

Then I DC'd for 10 mins, came back to find the Warlock offline, but he had cleared all the way to 4 Horsemen for me :) then he came back online just as I killed them.

There are some nice people on this realm, glad I transferred over.

Staff didn't drop, now I have to wait 2 days for reset.

Ohh and to top off this evening.. my ****ing ISP.... DOn't even get my started, lags, DCs, random drops. I 'm waiting until 6am so I can rage at them on the phone.

4. May 20, 2014  
    Uh... when I used to play retail, the only boss in there I had problems with was Patchwerk. Eventually got it down though. He's way too mean compared to other bosses there. :D

5. May 20, 2014  
    I don't know what an alcoholic is to you, but drinking on social gatherings or parties doesn't necesarily make you an alcoholic.
    I have to drink when we do 2s.

6. May 20, 2014  
    Gotta blame your fails on something right?

7. May 20, 2014  
    Deep the kidney, new meta.

8. May 20, 2014  
    Deep the kidney, new meta.
    To confuse your enemies you first have to confuse your allies.

9. May 20, 2014  
    To confuse your enemies you first have to confuse your allies.
    Or DR everything they can possibly do, then ask for peels >.>

10. May 20, 2014  
    You little ****heads are playing without me?
    I mean, I know I'm busy, but ****.

Also, not like you guys care, but Myrrh is making ridiculous amounts of progress with the only person Myrrh has ever 'loved' outside of immediate family. Causing an introvert to venture out of her shell is hard work, but it can be done.
    Unfortunately, liquid bravery has had a major hand in my progress. I crutch pretty hard on alcohol.

Am I not a cowardly child?

11. May 20, 2014  
    I eat like a race horse 24/7. Even right before I go to bed. I'm working out pretty damn hard so I eat more than I used to. And I have a ridiculously fast metabolism. The amount of calories I burn by just sitting is insane. So I might as well take advantage of it until I get old.

But even when I get old I'll be super ripped, brahs. ppl b mirin on des gains

50 SHADES OF GAINS!!!!

12. May 20, 2014  
    Get a grip kid, you're only going to die much later because of alcohol unless you get into an alcohol induced coma every other day. It won't kill you fast, so geting drunk now and then is not as bad to your health as you would think.

I've had drinking problems. I've said it before I think, I was an alcoholic. After a while it does things to you and I don't mean the ***** excuse that it kills your liver. I mean mentally. It changes your thinking pattern and it actually becomes a life priority not just something to do with your friends. I don't know if anyone here ever faced hunger, but that's exactly how it feels. Only it's a hunger for the next drink. It's awfull and what's bad is not drinking in itself, but the things you're willing to do to get that drink and the feeling you get once you got it. Those that ruined their life didn't get in that situation because of drinking, but because of what they did to procure their drinks and the effects it has when they overdid it one too many times.

Long *** preach but I felt like I needed to say something on this topic
    WELL SRY KID,i didnt knew your dat OP XD

13. May 20, 2014  
    Just queue with a friend, that's what I usually do.
    I mean someone needs to take on your rage.

14. May 20, 2014  
    I mean someone needs to take on your rage.
    Hey it's not me who uninstalled his WoW because he lost some duels.

15. May 20, 2014