Spoiler: Show

Way too forced.

3. May 20, 2014  

You bastards left me. :(

4. May 20, 2014  
    JoanBlackfish
    Anyone else likes Duck Dynasty? I don't generally like beards but they are so badass. And the redneck accent is the best.

5. May 20, 2014  

6. May 20, 2014  

7. May 20, 2014  
    I made a monk... Tauren Male..

Called him Veganality :D

8. May 20, 2014  
    July 27th, Vans warped tour in Orlando, AHH

I WANT TO GO

QQ

9. May 20, 2014  
    [YT]9RVVHXdMmog[/YT]
    Wolfenstein has a godly soundtrack this time. Always loved that franchise.

10. May 21, 2014  

11. May 21, 2014  

12. May 21, 2014  

13. May 21, 2014  

14. May 21, 2014  
    I went to the dentist to fix a tooth I had damaged when I was 8, it wasn't anything significant, really a small damage that could be seen only if you payed attention. But yeah, I had free time why not. Turns out I'll have to remove nerves from both front teeth tomorrow, because there's some damage that can cause an infection. Really in 15 years it never happened.. why would it ever happen.. but who am I to question the dentist. Anyways rip in peace me.

15. May 21, 2014  
    I went to the dentist to fix a tooth I had damaged when I was 8, it wasn't anything significant, really a small damage that could be seen only if you payed attention. But yeah, I had free time why not. Turns out I'll have to remove nerves from both front teeth tomorrow, because there's some damage that can cause an infection. Really in 15 years it never happened.. why would it ever happen.. but who am I to question the dentist. Anyways rip in peace me.
    I once had an infection.....I remember holding pliers and getting ready to rip out that tooth out.