1. May 21, 2014  
    I once had an infection.....I remember holding pliers and getting ready to rip out that tooth out.
    Oh god, I can relate to that too. :(

2. May 21, 2014  
    I went to the dentist to fix a tooth I had damaged when I was 8, it wasn't anything significant, really a small damage that could be seen only if you payed attention. But yeah, I had free time why not. Turns out I'll have to remove nerves from both front teeth tomorrow, because there's some damage that can cause an infection. Really in 15 years it never happened.. why would it ever happen.. but who am I to question the dentist. Anyways rip in peace me.
    Yes, who are you to question his majesty dentist, he is here to take your money And "Fix" your tooth.

3. May 21, 2014  
    Yes, who are you to question his majesty dentist, he is here to take your money And "Fix" your tooth.
    Yeah, shes probably right, that's why I'm not questioning it. Regardless it will hurt, I bet. A lot.

4. May 21, 2014  
    Does anyone else think babies are gross? I'm totally trolling some chicks on FB right now with my apparently wrong opinion. They're so mad.

5. May 21, 2014  
    JoanBlackfish
    Does anyone else think babies are gross? I'm totally trolling some chicks on FB right now with my apparently wrong opinion. They're so mad.
    Babies are gross, loud and ugly. I'm terrible with children. I honestly can't stand them. I'm fairly sure that I won't have kids, part because of my opinion towards children, part because if my kids would be like me, one day I will throw them out the window, and part because there is no man good enough to put a child in me.

6. May 21, 2014  
    It's things like these when you just wanna go with "Sigh, women... :s". And then they go on and get all pissed off about it.

Babies are sweet, no pedo... Even half-caste or slighty underdone

7. May 21, 2014  

8. May 21, 2014  
    Babies are gross, loud and ugly. I'm terrible with children. I honestly can't stand them. I'm fairly sure that I won't have kids, part because of my opinion towards children, part because if my kids would be like me, one day I will throw them out the window, and part because there is no man good enough to put a child in me.
    If this were 9gag, you would get ten thousand points and dozens of "I would put a child in you" comments D:

9. May 21, 2014  
    If this were 9gag, you would get ten thousand points and dozens of "I would put a child in you" comments D:
    ... from people who don't have the ability to reproduce yet.

10. May 21, 2014  
    I went to the dentist to fix a tooth I had damaged when I was 8, it wasn't anything significant, really a small damage that could be seen only if you payed attention. But yeah, I had free time why not. Turns out I'll have to remove nerves from both front teeth tomorrow, because there's some damage that can cause an infection. Really in 15 years it never happened.. why would it ever happen.. but who am I to question the dentist. Anyways rip in peace me.
    I once had an infection.....I remember holding pliers and getting ready to rip out that tooth out.
    I have three broken teeth.. Two of the so broken it's just the root left in my gum, and why?
    Cos the UK dental system ****ing sucks, wanting to charge me nearly a months worth of salary to remove and cap :/
    Now I just dose myself up on painkillers because its the cheapest thing to do.

11. May 21, 2014  

12. May 21, 2014  
    Babies are gross, loud and ugly. I'm terrible with children. I honestly can't stand them.
    I agree 110%. My gf got pretty offended when I said babies look ugly as hell :|

13. May 21, 2014  
    JoanBlackfish
    Fortunately I have no dental problems. My teeth are strong and healthy because I'm sorta obsessed with eating in a teeth friendly way. I also kinda hate sweets, which I noticed it's one of the main causes for teeth issues for pretty much everyone.

14. May 21, 2014  
    ... from people who don't have the ability to reproduce yet.
    By that you mean kiddos

15. May 21, 2014