1. June 1, 2014  
    My A-levels (A2) start tomorrow

I want to shoot myself :'|

2. June 1, 2014  
    Thats where you got it wrong. To appreciate the fine taste of anything, it needs to be taken slowly, savoring the heavenly sensations it creates on your taste buds.

Thats also why i prefer cocktail over shots.
    I don't like shots nor cocktails. A good red wine or a tasty imperial stout it's everything I need to have a good night with my friends. Sure you can drink them slowly, that's the best way to do it. Still nothing can stop you from drinking more all the night long. Time flies when you are having good time, and sometimes you don't realize how many beers or glasses of wine you have taken. ;)

P.s.: Happy Birthday Tosh.

3. June 1, 2014  
    JoanBlackfish
    My favorite drink is beer by far. I've drunk so much, I can no longer get drunk from beer alone. Even on an empty stomach. As for shots, absynth is my favorite but I don't do shots too much, only on occasions or when someone else pays for the drinks. I rarely drink booze. Vodka tastes like crap pretty much. Never got why people drink it.
    Wine, only with food. I never drink wine alone like beer for example.

4. June 1, 2014  
    In the bed with 2 brain damaged lesbian vegetables

5. June 1, 2014  
    JoanBlackfish
    In the bed with 2 brain damaged lesbian vegetables
    How dare you cheat on me?

6. June 1, 2014  

7. June 1, 2014  

8. June 1, 2014  

9. June 1, 2014  

10. June 1, 2014  
    I hate people with big ego *coughplacebocoughhh*

11. June 1, 2014  
    D:

My mother has let me drink since I was 13ish. It's always been my own responsibility to know my limits.

Anyway, I now own my own guild, my own Teamspeak and half a raid team :3 Best birthday present ever,
    What a present xd
    Hp again :'D

12. June 1, 2014  
    I hate people with big ego *coughplacebocoughhh*
    Hope you choke on it. It is quite big.

13. June 1, 2014  
    Hope you choke on it. It is quite big.
    Naah, it's not a big deal. I posted about IT here because IT is pointless ;)

14. June 1, 2014  
    Naah, it's not a big deal. I posted about IT here because IT is pointless ;)

15. June 1, 2014