1. June 6, 2014  
    2 more months untill I get my diploma and graduate. After that to wait 10 years to get a chance for a job. Seems legit.

2. June 6, 2014  
    she's the only person I find it difficult to talk to.
    It's never going to work out if this is the case.

3. June 6, 2014  
    It's never going to work out if this is the case.
    That must mean I have to go absolute ham on the poor shy girl, huh?

4. June 6, 2014  

5. June 6, 2014  
    No, you need to build up your confidence for her

6. June 6, 2014  
    Perhaps not. I firmly believe that opposites attract. If this chika is outgoing and engaging then you might have a chance.

I was just as shy as you are and I also drink to be social. You can do that to practice but you should gradually lessen it the more you are open

7. June 6, 2014  
    Perhaps not. I firmly believe that opposites attract. If this chika is outgoing and engaging then you might have a chance.

I was just as shy as you are and I also drink to be social. You can do that to practice but you should gradually lessen it the more you are open
    She's not outgoing at all.
    She's shy as ****. 19, never been in a relationship, introvert, etc.

I'm the party animal here.

You sure got the opposites part though. Our only common interest is bowling, something we both excel in.

8. June 6, 2014  
    She's not outgoing at all.
    She's shy as ****. 19, never been in a relationship, introvert, etc.

I'm the party animal here.

You sure got the opposites part though. Our only common interest is bowling, something we both excel in.
    Both of you are in the "get to know each other" phase. According to "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" A woman wants a man who can actually listen. If you two are in a good relationship then she'll not hesitate to talk to you. Make her think that you're trustworthy and everything will follow.

Although please make sure not "friendzone" her

9. June 6, 2014  
    Both of you are in the "get to know each other" phase. According to "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" A woman wants a man who can actually listen. If you two are in a good relationship then she'll not hesitate to talk to you. Make her think that you're trustworthy and everything will follow.

Although please make sure not "friendzone" her
    I have a bad habit of doing that. My ego gets in the way. It's hard to accept that anyone is better than me, as there isn't a whole lot of people that are realistically better than me in my state. It's so bad that I've told her that I hate her, simply because she actually beat me once.
    We've known eachother for three years. We've been doubles partners. Lately, though, we've been spending more time together than usual.

Although it's silly, I gave her a nickname two years ago. Something stupid and childish, yet she uses it still to this day when competing against me. Maybe I'm overthinking things?

10. June 6, 2014  
    How can I possibly take a cold when the spring is just about to end? Stupid virus... Give me my nose breath back.

11. June 6, 2014  
    Morning baddies :)

Time to get Kemi to 90 :3

What happened to Flowz and Yoda's creepy love thread?

12. June 6, 2014  
    I have a bad habit of doing that. My ego gets in the way. It's hard to accept that anyone is better than me, as there isn't a whole lot of people that are realistically better than me in my state. It's so bad that I've told her that I hate her, simply because she actually beat me once.
    We've known eachother for three years. We've been doubles partners. Lately, though, we've been spending more time together than usual.

Although it's silly, I gave her a nickname two years ago. Something stupid and childish, yet she uses it still to this day when competing against me. Maybe I'm overthinking things?

13. June 6, 2014  

14. June 6, 2014  
    Is that water? Dude, that is not an aquatic turtle :/
    Get a bigger tank, fill it up with soil and put a dish with water in it

15. June 6, 2014  
    Is that water? Dude, that is not an aquatic turtle :/
    Get a bigger tank, fill it up with soil and put a dish with water in it

I don't even

This isn't his tank >_>