ukkie

2. Immortal Crown + Crystalline Queen set makes me look like a GOD!
    That crown is so ****ing ugly, how can you wear that? Get the pony tails, geez.

3. That crown is so ****ing ugly, how can you wear that? Get the pony tails, geez.
    You're just jelly I haz immortal items.

Joke.. this is way too common

4. So excited for Comic Con.

I'll get to see Richard Madden (Robb Stark), Pedro Pascal (Oberyn) and John Rhys-Davies (Grimli from LOTR). I will throw my panties at Robb.

5. You're just jelly I haz immortal items.

Joke.. this is way too common
    Problem with the crown is that it looks very boring, doesnt fit well with any of her sets, imo. I will show you my qop set tomorrow, prepare for a swag overflow.

6. Watching this at 2:30 AM made my morning...

[YT]_bxPpvz3wLI[/YT]

7. I love my father. Come out with some of the weirdiest of stuff.

Spoiler: Show

8. Everytime I come back to wotlk I feel so squishy even with 1102 resilience. :(

9. Everytime I come back to wotlk I feel so squishy even with 1102 resilience. :(
    I'd rather play a game mode where you get punished for a single mistake over one where a rogue is able to outheal Aff lock dots...

10. It's going to take a century to download the last ep of GOT...

But I did clear out my SSD to make space for it , so now I got 25GB sitting. I should really flash my old HDD and put it in as a slave, then i got 500GB to fill with fraps /woop

11. I think I'm turning into a satanist. God why am I so easy to influence?

12. I think I'm turning into a satanist. God why am I so easy to influence?
    Stop them bad thoughts, come over to the good side, we have light and happiness.

13. It's going to take a century to download the last ep of GOT...
    Disappointing ep anyway