1. By the way.... Does anyone know if it's possible to transmog another factions gear even if you technically can't equip it?

Natox
    I thought most vegetarians/vegans just use protein supplements.
    Pretty much, although most tend to eat it in the form of other things like Quorn.

3. I don't know about you but I enjoy my vegetarian lifestyle. I have been vegetarian for over 10 years and I'm the healthiest person I know. It's not like you get all you need from a burger. So what is the difference between me and the average Joe?
    Plus not to mention the fact that I eat both, vegetables and meat (which a normal diet should consist of) in balanced ratios and I can tell you that 99% of vegetables are less tasty than any type of meat in my mouth. Example I adore green salad with vinegar, I could eat it alone but I never do, it's usually a side dish while for main I can have fish (omega) or chicken or steak. It can also be fried potatoes it doesn't need to be meat. Anyhow I still stick to the theory that being vegan is hard-er than what's considered a normal lifestyle which comes without any food restrictions.

Pretty much, although most tend to eat it in the form of other things like Quorn.
    And other things like Chia, Quinoa, Seitan(lol "all hail Seitan"), Spirulina which honestly, do not exist in my country. I mean, it's not a thing you can buy in a store, especially here. (And probably I'll never try these things)

4. Man, so far I spent two hours deep cleaning this house. The biggest problem I have are ****ing black ants. These ****ers live in the foundation of the house and in the attic and I have no idea how to get rid of them. I have A LOT of ant/bug killing products but I have no idea how I'll kill the ones in the foundation and in the attic.

But, the moment they step foot in any room. They just drop dead because of the amount of ****ing chemicals in this house. I should have taken a picture of all the dead ants. There were literally billions and I didn't even see them until I started to sweep and clean the floors.

But at least my house never gets roaches. I don't know if it's because I have a cat now or because of the chemicals or because the people that tend to come over will summon the strength of 1000 gods and throw a ****ing a car at a roach when they see one.

5. I don't know about you but I enjoy my vegetarian lifestyle. I have been vegetarian for over 10 years and I'm the healthiest person I know. It's not like you get all you need from a burger. So what is the difference between me and the average Joe?
    That's a really poor example... I haven't eaten a fast food burger in well over 5 years (or I guess in about a year if KFC wings count)..

Meat has all sorts of good stuffs in it for you (when cooked accordingly), and it tastes delicious... win-win situation.

But then again, your life-style is your own.. If you don't want to eat meat, don't eat it, but it's unhealthy not to...

6. Almost fell down into a sewer today ffs at work after getting out of the car, luckily went in with only one foot and nothing happened except panicking cause of having a hard time lol, damn those bastards for not putting the cover properly.

7. Probably not. I tried watching a couple episodes of FMA, got bored and switched back to Brotherhood.
    I got bored of brotherhood because 1/2 of the episodes are the same exact thing, but I didn't want to skip any incase they switched something.

Spoiler: Show
    I'll probably watch it a lot further down the road, but i'm watching other things now and i've got homework and stuff I need to do
    Spoiler: Show
    which i should be doing now instead of posting here, i really should have done more over the weekend. I keep making tiny mistakes in C that I shouldn't be making and then it takes forever to find out why it isn't quite working right

8. Is original fma worth watching?
    Yes, I like it better than the Brotherhood.

9. God damn. My house is so clean. If you're a smoker and you want to cure your lungs. Just walk into my house and take a deep breath and not only will your lungs be completely clean and healthy. You'll walk out looking younger and you'll glow with beauty.

10. God damn. My house is so clean. If you're a smoker and you want to cure your lungs. Just walk into my house and take a deep breath and not only will your lungs be completely clean and healthy. You'll walk out looking younger and you'll glow with beauty.
    The question is... can I eat off the floor ?

11. The question is... can I eat off the floor ?
    My floor would clean your bacteria infested mouth.

In fact. I think we should send every person ****ed with Ebola to my house so they can be cured.

Fifine
    Meat has all sorts of good stuffs in it for you (when cooked accordingly), and it tastes delicious... win-win situation.

But then again, your life-style is your own.. If you don't want to eat meat, don't eat it, but it's unhealthy not to...
    I fail to realize how is being vegetarian/vegan or not eating meat unhealthy.
    Tell me one thing that meat has, and no other non-meat product has it (except maybe animal fat lol). Exactly, you can't, because every thing that meat has, you can get from other produces too.

I thought most vegetarians/vegans just use protein supplements.
    I don't know. But if you eat balanced, you will absolutely never need any supplements of any kind.

Unrelated, I love turkish guys. I love everything about Turkey. You could say I'm a turkophil.

13. That feeling when you log into steam and it starts DLing massive patches, time to wait for that to finish >.>

14. That feeling when you log into steam and it starts DLing massive patches, time to wait for that to finish >.>
    I don't mind downloading updates to games. It usually downloads so quick. Be more patient you impatient **** :|