1. That feeling when you log into steam and it starts DLing massive patches, time to wait for that to finish >.>
    Same here, except I can't open up steam and go afk. If I do, I'll come back to capped net. :(

2. Turns out I'd be screwed if I had capped internet limit..
    I give to you over 1TB of date in little over 2 weeks.
    Today alone I've used 100GB and I havent even done anything except play wow, sit in TS and stream the same couple of song through Spotify..
    Spoiler: Show

3. Yeah, I'd be pretty ****ed too. I always leave Steam and Vent on. And I'm usually ALWAYS on Counter-Strike in the AFK Drop servers. I'm also usually streaming **** and downloading a lot of stupid **** on utorrent.

4. Turns out I'd be screwed if I had capped internet limit..
    I give to you over 1TB of date in little over 2 weeks.
    Today alone I've used 100GB and I havent even done anything except play wow, sit in TS and stream the same couple of song through Spotify..
    Spoiler: Show
    I'm fairly sure just those three things would amount to nowhere near 100GB a day. Some numbers I found said that spotify would use 4GB in 24 hours, WoW only uses ~50kbps in super crowded areas, and teamspeak uses ~25kbps down.

Also, you have utorrent open, and since your upload for the session is tiny i'm going to go ahead and guess that you are hitting and running a torrent right now.

5. I'm fairly sure just those three things would amount to nowhere near 100GB a day. Some numbers I found said that spotify would use 4GB in 24 hours, WoW only uses ~50kbps in super crowded areas, and teamspeak uses ~25kbps down.

Also, you have utorrent open, and since your upload for the session is tiny i'm going to go ahead and guess that you are hitting and running a torrent right now.
    I downloaded all of 150mbs.. Last weeks Big Bang Theory. Yet to start doing last night Grey's, but thats only what? 700mb?

6. I don't mind downloading updates to games. It usually downloads so quick. Be more patient you impatient **** :|
    Downloads for ages for me, ****ty inet is ****ty. I'm only downloading at 300kbit on steam, so you can probably imagine how long an 800mbit patch takes me (screw you payday 2).

7. Downloads for ages for me, ****ty inet is ****ty. I'm only downloading at 300kbit on steam, so you can probably imagine how long an 800mbit patch takes me (screw you payday 2).
    That is ****ty. I usually cap out at like 2.8 MB/S on Steam.

Fifine
    Last night I dreamed about owning a motorcycle and traveling with some friends and other things. It was a dream better than real like 10x

9. Last night I dreamed about owning a motorcycle and traveling with some friends and other things. It was a dream better than real like 10x
    Do you drive motorcycles?

10. I think I'm addicted to coffee
    Ha you're definitely not the only one

11. Ghost in the Shell 2.0 is the same as the original film right , (just with a better animation)?

12. 1:whole month in hospital,how funny -.-

Fifine
    Do you drive motorcycles?
    I owned a Honda CB600F (Hornet) until recently, February. Some problems in my life made me sell it and I regret to this day. But I'm a motorcycle girl at heart. Cars are not my thing (I only like the technical part of a car). I will definitely get a new motorcycle soon.

14. I owned a Honda CB600F (Hornet) until recently, February. Some problems in my life made me sell it and I regret to this day. But I'm a motorcycle girl at heart. Cars are not my thing (I only like the technical part of a car). I will definitely get a new motorcycle soon.
    That's pretty cool. I would love to buy a motorcycle but bills and other things prevent me from getting one :(. And I can't sell my car for a bike because I live in Florida. Florida will be sunny one minute and then you'll have the worst storm hitting you. And the old people here just don't give a **** about you. They will brake check you, they will pull out in front of you with their big *** Lincolns. And they won't give the slightest **** about you because they don't even know you exist.