1. I've just had a poo.
    Sweet!! That's the 2nd best thing ever...To do ^^

2. I never wear matching socks. It's just too much work in the morning choosing socks on top of figuring out what to wear.
    Socks? You mean prison clothing?

Shoes? You mean feet prisons?

Wyldcat
    Thinking I'm analyzing you just to get into your pants is again something just a woman would think. I honestly never aim for that, it's just something that could happen, but never my goal. It's just that girls like yourself find any act of kindness (a compliment, helping, etc) an excuse to draw the "you just want to get in my pants" or "I already have a boyfriend" or "I'm not interested in a relationship" card, even though I'm not hitting on you. That's why I can't approach females... Also looking like a cave troll and being insecure never helps, lol.
    Hope I didn't sound sexist, it wasn't my intention.

Wow.

4. Socks? You mean prison clothing?

Shoes? You mean feet prisons?
    Woah there buddy. I don't know who told you I was in prison but that's simply just not true!

Spoiler: Show
    JK I'm actually in a cell right now...

5. How the hell did people ding 90 in less than 24h?

I got 1 day and 3 hours playtime on my 76 warrior. It's so frustrating when you always have to wait for NPC's to spawn or quests that stop working randomly. And the funny thing is I haven't even slacked once. The moment I log in I try-hard lol

6. I feel you... I also need to pick up the pace, don't wanna be left out when dungeons and such arrive.

7. Should have find ani linkz soon,so many HD anime

Fifine
    Have a completely, 100% free day.
    Decide to sleep until 12 and waste time around. I-I blame the weather.

9. Have a completely, 100% free day.
    What weather? It's snowing here...

10. Have a completely, 100% free day.
    xD I agree! Too bad I couldn't sleep longer though :/ So hot outside pfft :/

11. How the hell did people ding 90 in less than 24h?

I got 1 day and 3 hours playtime on my 76 warrior. It's so frustrating when you always have to wait for NPC's to spawn or quests that stop working randomly. And the funny thing is I haven't even slacked once. The moment I log in I try-hard lol
    Some might be teleport hackers no doubt. Or they just hardcore and deserve plaudit

12. Have a completely, 100% free day.
    Heh I know sometimes you just want to vent it out and not hear solutions, but I'll say it anyways.

We did a research study last year that showed lethargy was connected to empty stomach.

I say you drink a glass of cold milk and eat something. I'm almost positive you arent eating well.

13. I'm honestly about to just quit levling. This is painful. Feels like a million people in the same area continuously killing every creature the moment it spawns. I'm literally stuck in sholazar because of this rofl.

Fifine
    Heh I know sometimes you just want to vent it out and not hear solutions, but I'll say it anyways.

We did a research study last year that showed lethargy was connected to empty stomach.

I say you drink a glass of cold milk and eat something. I'm almost positive you arent eating well.
    Well, I think you are right. Lately I've been very stressed, slept very little and ate even less. There are some things that aren't going very well in my life right now, and those issues are draining my focus and will. I don't think eating is going to help much though, since it will not take my attention away from my problems.