Wyldcat
    Well, I think you are right. Lately I've been very stressed, slept very little and ate even less. There are some things that aren't going very well in my life right now, and those issues are draining my focus and will. I don't think eating is going to help much though, since it will not take my attention away from my problems.
    That can be rough. :C That's been my life for the past few years.

Fifine
    It's awesome to have boobs. You can touch them at any time.

3. It's awesome to have boobs. You can touch them at any time.
    I know that feel... owait

4. It's awesome to have boobs. You can touch them at any time.
    It is great fun to do isn't it....

Sorry but Boobs are boobs and idc if people think it's weird, but they are just so squishy.

5. I just got snapchat.

WHO HAS IT

6. ^ statham doesn't, but will download. Leave ur info.

Anyway how you guys would react? this is pretty awkward !

[YT]l6eag6P-A-o[/YT]

Wyldcat
    It is great fun to do isn't it....

Sorry but Boobs are boobs and idc if people think it's weird, but they are just so squishy.
    Nah its not weird all girls do it at least once in a while. They're kinda just...there. I mean why not?

8. Just logged in to continue questing, attacked a mob and he did some spell so I flew right up in the air. now I am dead, stuck and no spirit healers to be found. R.I.P.

Time to wait for GM's to answer the ticket now.

Edit: Game crashed, logged in and my character isn't dead anymore. What the hell lol

9. I just got snapchat.

WHO HAS IT
    wow you're late

10. Seems like pandaria starting quest is glitched. I entered the war room and nothing happened. What exactly am I supposed to do now? I am not sure how it works on a private server...

11. The new ghost wolf form in WOD looks (especially) cartoonish but I like it.

12. Seems like pandaria starting quest is glitched. I entered the war room and nothing happened. What exactly am I supposed to do now? I am not sure how it works on a private server...
    Take the portal from Stormwind. It's next to the Cata portals.

Fifine
    Guys, I want to win the Lotto. I'll start to play.

14. You have higher chances to die on your way to the lottery than to win it.

Try sport betting if you're into sports.