1. obsessed

got to say i love music and REAL hip hop. gonna post a few videos that will appeal to everyone! not just hip hop fans. if you are a FAN of love, the idea of love v fear, a grammar nazi or self improvement this is for you and me. http://youtu.be/pXhUXAerur8 http://youtu.be/32p8d6OudgU

2. got to say i love music and REAL hip hop. gonna post a few videos that will appeal to everyone! not just hip hop fans. if you are a FAN of love, the idea of love v fear, a grammar nazi or self improvement this is for you and me. http://youtu.be/pXhUXAerur8 http://youtu.be/32p8d6OudgU
    I wasn't expecting much but I found those 2 videos to be really entertaining - especially the Mozart themed one. Although, I doubt I would listen to anything like that just out of the blue as opposed to other music :P

Fifine
    I love Christmas time, everyone asks when will we give them gifts and what will they be.
    If people would stop celebrating Christmas like ****ing two months before, would be great. It's still like, almost a month until Christmas and the malls and **** are already full of stuff like 2 weeks old.

It hasn't been snowing here in years yet we have Santa clauses and manequins of kids playing with snow everywhere.

4. If people would stop celebrating Christmas like ****ing two months before, would be great. It's still like, almost a month until Christmas and the malls and **** are already full of stuff like 2 weeks old.

It hasn't been snowing here in years yet we have Santa clauses and manequins of kids playing with snow everywhere.
    Where have you been?

5. If people would stop celebrating Christmas like ****ing two months before, would be great. It's still like, almost a month until Christmas and the malls and **** are already full of stuff like 2 weeks old.

It's not the people's fault, really. It's more about business and making that $$$$$$.

I love Christmas time, everyone asks when will we give them gifts and what will they be.
    I love it also. I get to put people on my coal list.

6. It's not the people's fault, really. It's more about business and making that $$$$$$.

I love it also. I get to put people on my coal list.
    Can I be put to your friend list? <3 :cool:

7. Can I be put to your friend list? <3 :cool:
    [YT]Nt55S85k2z0[/YT]

8. I love Christmas time, everyone asks when will we give them gifts and what will they be.
    ...COINS?

9. I'm sometimes embarrassed to be apart of the Horde, how horny the global chat goes is just derp. Don't get me starting on trying to make people listen in bgs.

Fifine
    It's not the people's fault, really. It's more about business and making that $$$$$$..
    Still, the general populance aka the consumers are keeping the business running. I've seen people already buying trees, it's crazy.

11. Still, the general populance aka the consumers are keeping the business running. I've seen people already buying trees, it's crazy.
    The general population are guilty of a lot of things. Half the population is below average IQ (statistically speaking).

12. The general population are guilty of a lot of things. Half the population is below average IQ (statistically speaking).
    Which is pretty amazing really, it shows how many countries have failed their people/people have failed their countries.

13. Which is pretty amazing really, it shows how many countries have failed their people/people have failed their countries.
    How so? Half the Human population will always be below the average. In fact, that's what the term average indicates. It doesn't matter how intelligent that group is, the average will always be half way.

14. Completed all WoD quests, have full PvP gear for both blood and frost. And as expected, WoD is the same thing of other expansions. 2 weeks of work into massive boredom. (unless you PvE)
    All I do now is to login daily to mine and gather the hebs at my garrison. And complete the garrison quests.

Well, at least for the first time in awhile I have time to study!