1. Completed all WoD quests, have full PvP gear for both blood and frost. And as expected, WoD is the same thing of other expansions. 2 weeks of work into massive boredom. (unless you PvE)
    All I do now is to login daily to mine and gather the hebs at my garrison. And complete the garrison quests.

Well, at least for the first time in awhile I have time to study!
    I don't know of any games I cared to invest time into that lasted more than 4 days. Much less a couple weeks.

2. If people would stop celebrating Christmas like ****ing two months before, would be great. It's still like, almost a month until Christmas and the malls and **** are already full of stuff like 2 weeks old.

It hasn't been snowing here in years yet we have Santa clauses and manequins of kids playing with snow everywhere.
    Pff Christmas is like the best holiday; who cares if people want to celebrate early? Chill out Mr Grinch

3. Looking at animals during their natural habitat amazing ('>')

4. What a weak score.

5. How so? Half the Human population will always be below the average. In fact, that's what the term average indicates. It doesn't matter how intelligent that group is, the average will always be half way.
    This isn`t correct.
    Half will be below the /median/, but not necessarily the average.

6. I'm hungry. Who wants to eat a sandwich with me? I cook.

7. Spoiler: Show

Pewpewpewpew
    "how do i shot head"

Simple, just aim at the leg.

8. This isn`t correct.
    You don't seem like you're very fun at parties.

9. That fun moment of lifting 100 groceries up a 4 set of stairs..

10. This isn`t correct.
    It is true in this case though, since IQ scores have a normal distribution.

Fifine
    I just want to say I love you all. I'm in an unnaturally good mood today, I don't know why. I guess I'm just happy about having a relatively easy, unstressful life.
    Cheers

12. I just want to say I love you all. I'm in an unnaturally good mood today, I don't know why. I guess I'm just happy about having a relatively easy, unstressful life.
    Cheers
    Did you go tear down someones christmas decorations or something?

Fifine
    Aaaaannnd my good mood was quickly ruined due to an e-mail from work. God damn it, can't have a ****ing full good week without something to happen.