1. Instead of going on a pseudo-prideful "AMERICA **** YEAH" rampage in his mind, yes.

2. Edit: 99.99% sure that Lawl's post was him making a 'murica joke, to which I was playing on as well. In case it was missed.
    Quoting for emphasis.

3. Well, if they don't understand American. i unno what to tell ya

No but seriously. If your English is terribad, I'll try to work with you. As long as you try to work with me. I know basic Spanish and that can only take me so far.

I already know two languages fluently and I don't need to know a third.

Spoiler: Show

WE ONLY NEED TO KNOW AMERICAN AND FREEDOM. YOU CAN'T SPEAK ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER. MUUURRRRRIIIICCCAAAA

Please do no get offended for I am just lollygagging and trying to be hip.

4. That lightsaber torch is missing the two side lightdildos for extra pleasure.

Fifine

Please do no get offended for I am just lollygagging and trying to be hip.[/SPOILER]
    I'm a zombie dressed in orange and I'm offended by that picture. Please take it down or I shall call the national internet security and then you'll see.

Fifine
    That lightsaber torch is missing the two side lightdildos for extra pleasure.
    Seriously, what's up with that? I'm not the biggest SW nerd in the metaverse but come on, that sword is just as dumb as the infamous laser slingshot.
    Christ, they are ruining it by trying too hard.

Edit: am I allowed to joke about the black trooper?

7. Seriously, what's up with that? I'm not the biggest SW nerd in the metaverse but come on, that sword is just as dumb as the infamous laser slingshot.
    Christ, they are ruining it by trying too hard.

Edit: am I allowed to joke about the black trooper?
    Wait until you see them start using the Jedi power of Force Lensflare.

And it depends on the joke. It can be a touchy subject, I guess. These being public Forums and all, if you ask yourself and think some people might take issue, it might be better to skip it to be safe.

8. I regret reading everything above me

9. I regret reading everything above me
    I'm not the only one thinking this then... You guys are weird.

10. **** Path of Exile and thier patches.

11. Reading Horde global channel on Stormstout will only kill your brain cells,yeeeeeep

12. Reading Horde global channel will only kill your brain cells,yeeeeeep
    Fixed it. :)

13. I'm the only one around here that's allowed to break hearts.
    You're so good at it.

:')

14. I'm blessing it. It's giving me the ability to level with whatever build I want, then upon reaching near end-game level, I get to setup my build again. I wouldn't have had such luxury in D2.
    You mean to tell me you didn't enjoy releveling a character to try out a new build?

The newest patch lets you reset your skills and stats one time for clearing the den of evil on each difficulty. You can also get essences from Andy and duriel(Dropped the same one), Mephisto, Diablo, and Baal and then cube them to get a token to reset them again.