1. Not sure if i stole kemiis transmog or she stole mine

2. I gues i wasnt watching bcs of the plot
    I know why you did you dirty bastard :D

3. Not sure if i stole kemiis transmog or she stole mine
    I wear it better... Goats > Cows...

4. Wal-mart and your government didn't get along. Hence why they aren't there anymore. (Germany didn't approve of many of Wal-mart's methods.)
    We have an Aldi within 50 miles of here or so, and it's nice to have a place to buy cheap groceries...
    True, also never could keep up with local hypermarkets such as Real and Kaufland. Also Germans think bad about American hypermarkets, thinking they are just selling unhealthy food. Because Americans and healthy food don't get along well (European POV).. oh well we still have Staples and Toys'R'us but that of course is a completely different thing.

We have German and Slovenian supermarkets here, I wish we had stores like Walgreens, Ulta, Forever 21 etc.
    We have Forever 21 stores here :P

5. I wear it better... Goats > Cows...
    Ill just leave it here
    [YT]pXvfaPPtbpM[/YT]

6. Not sure if i stole kemiis transmog or she stole mine
    It's not exactly an original mog.
    Night Elves > Goats = Cows
    I agree, love my night elves. Can't deny a cute hoomin gurl though.
    True, also never could keep up with local hypermarkets such as Real and Kaufland. Also Germans think bad about American hypermarkets, thinking they are just selling unhealthy food. Because Americans and healthy food don't get along well (European POV).. oh well we still have Staples and Toys'R'us but that of course is a completely different thing.
    Well, from what I've seen, Germans have the tendency to buy everything fresh and periodically from nearby markets, rather than buy in bulk. Which Wal-mart's business model relies a lot on the bulk buyers.

7. https://soundcloud.com/lollerskatez/test-11

Sorry for the boring intro and random cymbals and what not.

8. https://soundcloud.com/lollerskatez/test-11

Sorry for the boring intro and random cymbals and what not.
    I don't accept your apology.

Make me something like this:

[YT]Kmw_WyjzXLo[/YT]

Or this:

[YT]3jTjBt0Enyw[/YT]

9. We have Forever 21 stores here :P
    I am keeping my hopes up. They have started introducing the US brands of cosmetics now.

10. I'm giving up on the BG event, I just can't get a decent AB going. I only had one decent BG where I wasn't part of a premade:

Spoiler: Show

Outside of premades I just run into 13 shaman multiboxers camping the lumber mill, totally a fun match.

Well, atleast I had some fun playing WoW for once, having a goal makes everything more interesting I guess.

Also, it's raining since 3 days now. Y U NO SNOW!?

11. I had the weirdest dream ever.
    I was playing with mods from the site I only remember Sapphire tho, it was like some kind of special event they came on annoymous chars, levelin' chars and etc, was extremely odd :P

12. Night Elves > Goats = Cows
    pls ~_~ trolls master race o_o nelfs wish they looked as nice as my moonkin form O_O

13. pls ~_~ trolls master race o_o
    You spelled Undead wrong :<