1. Please, just please.

Female Dwarves.
    Ya forgot female orcs
    #twerk.

2. Why is everyone arguing about something so nonsensical?

There is night elf, then there is the rest of the races.

So, aside from the obviously supreme race, Night Elves, the races of the Alliance come second, and then there's the races of the Horde on third, minus the Tauren which are last :<

3. Why is everyone arguing about something so nonsensical?

So, aside from the obviously supreme race, Night Elves, the races of the Alliance come second, and then there's the races of the Horde on third, minus the Tauren which are last :<
    Almost agreed, Draenei, Night Elf and Blood Elf females > Human females >>>>>> everything else

4. minus the Tauren which are last :<
    How about I kill you where you stand?

5. How about I kill you where you stand?
    I'll join you.
    Hail the cows, moo.

6. How about I kill you where you stand?
    Cows are dead last, behind the goblins and custom content Naga.

7. Cows are dead last, behind the goblins and custom content Naga.
    So you're telling me...
    That people actally fap to nagas?

8. Everyone who is or has been into metal should definetly watch this for reasons:

Spoiler: Show
    [YT]jJX-CJyAY0E[/YT]

9. Why is everyone arguing about something so nonsensical?

Because it's a conversation. Who cares if it's nonsensical? Don't be a party pooper. :P
    Actually, Night Elves are just like Blood Elves. Only one half of the race could be considered "supreme". The other half is nothing more than facepalm-worthy.
    Almost agreed, Draenei, Night Elf and Blood Elf females > Human females >>>>>> everything else
    Normally, I'd agree with you, minus the Slutenei (that's all 90% of the people who play them use them for). But the model updates changed that. Significantly. The Human gurls are the most attractive to my eyes now (formerly was NE females).
    So you're telling me...
    Some people do? I guess? Still, more people fap to goats than they do to cows.

10. So you're telling me...
    Well, they used to be elfs. Dim the light, play a bit with your fantasy and you are good to go.

11. So you're telling me...
    Probably.

I'm surprised you don't.

12. Just moved into this apartment that my friends parents own. I'll be staying here for only two weeks but it feels so nice having my own place. I can do whatever I want. I can stay up and crank my music all night. Eat ice cream for dinner. I mean, if you really think about it, the skies the limit. Which means I can jerk off anywhere I want.

This is definitely 10/10, would do again.

13. Just moved into this apartment that my friends parents own. I'll be staying here for only two weeks but it feels so nice having my own place. I can do whatever I want. I can stay up and crank my music all night. Eat ice cream for dinner. I mean, if you really think about it, the skies the limit. Which means I can jerk off anywhere I want.

This is definitely 10/10, would do again.
    It's nice but you get pretty tired of eating ice cream for dinner every night and living in a messy place with clothes strewn all over. Pretty soon, you'll find yourself incorporating more vegetables into your diet and regularly cleaning up after yourself.

14. It's nice but you get pretty tired of eating ice cream for dinner every night and living in a messy place with clothes strewn all over. Pretty soon, you'll find yourself incorporating more vegetables into your diet and regularly cleaning up after yourself.
    I can definitely confirm that.