1. i like redheads :D

Perma ban is a perma ban, 1 week ban for a video with an f bomb in it is lol.
    1 week bans? wasn't aware those existed :)

2. ...I think I'm addicted.

Spoiler: Show
    I was going to ask you if sugar free in your country means the same as it does here but then I just Google'd the product. It is like here, either containing sugar alcohols or corn syrup/derivatives. Not really sugar free...I thought this was just an American thing and the FDA let companies get away with it. Mind kinda blown.

3. Good old 9gagers,mostly right about stuffs

4. Took me 2 weeks on the forums to get an infraction. Keep up mate!
    And look where you are now.

5. I was going to ask you if sugar free in your country means the same as it does here but then I just Google'd the product. It is like here, either containing sugar alcohols or corn syrup/derivatives. Not really sugar free...I thought this was just an American thing and the FDA let companies get away with it. Mind kinda blown.
    Nah, this thing has a ****load of carbs. But damn does it taste like sweet coffee foam.

6. And look where you are now.
    Kids get banned here all the time, at least, they used to, now that mods have more important things to worry about he lasts a couple of days unbanned with all the trash he/they post.

7. Kids get banned here all the time, at least, they used to, now that mods have more important things to worry about he lasts a couple of days unbanned with all the trash he/they post.
    Really?

People get banned here?

I wouldn't know.

8. Kids get banned here all the time, at least, they used to, now that mods have more important things to worry about he lasts a couple of days unbanned with all the trash he/they post.
    You might be surprised how hard he's been trying to annoy us in order to get us to ban him.

9. You might be surprised how hard he's been trying to annoy us in order to get us to ban him.
    couple years ago ppl used to get banned for stating a fact that mod's disagreed, gg

10. couple years ago ppl used to get banned for stating a fact that mod's disagreed, gg
    No, they'd get banned for being whiny autistic children about it. You can disagree or argue with any mod as long as you're not an ******* about it, same goes for any other forum user.

11. you can state w/e you want but without proof Im 100% you're being extremely vague and biased with that.
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Obnoxious View Post
    Right, so.. you're completely innocent (curiously, just like everyone who gets caught cheating, exploiting, hacking... go figure) and we're liars, that's what you're saying?

"u wherent even here when sentinel was activated for the first time"

enuff?

12. I still think that you're kewl <3
    But, as mentioned below, I am curious, what did you do? To make a kid come to a conclusion that you are lame so quickly.
    I have no idea.

13. You might be surprised how hard he's been trying to annoy us in order to get us to ban him.
    The key to getting banned is to start a religion argument. And it has to include the religion of Lawl and Christianity.

14. Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Obnoxious View Post
    Right, so.. you're completely innocent (curiously, just like everyone who gets caught cheating, exploiting, hacking... go figure) and we're liars, that's what you're saying?

"u wherent even here when sentinel was activated for the first time"

enuff?
    You're stupid lel. How is that you just telling him you've been here longer. You're directly insulting him and telling him he doesn't know what he's talking about because he wasn't here at a certain point, which probably isn't true.

But it's okay, "you're completely innocent".

15. New Belf models <3

the thought of editing two signatures to get the new models in is effort :(

Also Tosh looks a little on the chubby side :/

I once got banned for a week for posting a video of a woman yelling calm the **** down. Get on my level.
    2 Weeks forum, and 24 hour ingame for posting a rainbow.... level passed.