1. You might be surprised how hard he's been trying to annoy us in order to get us to ban him.
    Is this a thing now?
    Do I need to get banned to be one of the cool kids? :(

2. I used to be cool when it was a thing

3. Uglystepmom: "This is a smurf"
    Spoiler: Show

4. New Belf models <3
    I can barely tell the difference...

5. Uglystepmom: "This is a smurf"
    Lol, he's going to **** himself when he goes up against an AK. Or if he ever goes up against anything higher than a Silver Elite.

6. Method released their world first Blackhand, damn, this ****er seems really hard in Mythic, heard it took them or Paragon around 665 wipes, that's more than Ragnaros which took around 500 lol.

[YT]jHJ_hqJewM0[/YT]

7. Lol, he's going to **** himself when he goes up against an AK. Or if he ever goes up against anything higher than a Silver Elite.
    He was okay for a silver 1/2 (he got promoted that game) but terrible for a smurf lol.

I just got three knife kills in the pistol round :cool:

8. Idk if it's woman's day anywhere else but it is here so...

Happy Woman's Day females of Mol10, have a beautiful spring and fun times with your loved ones.

9. Idk if it's woman's day anywhere else but it is here so...

Happy Birthday females of Mol10, have a beautiful spring and fun times with your loved ones.
    Birthday? You what mate?

But yes, happy women's day, m'ladies.

10. Good old 9gagers,mostly right about stuffs
    then get money instead of complaining on a wow forum scrub

11. Lol, he's going to **** himself when he goes up against an AK. Or if he ever goes up against anything higher than a Silver Elite.
    It's really fun getting flamed at when playing with my silver friends on a nova account <3
    I could probably make a compilation of people raging just today.

12. Birthday? You what mate?

all women in the world were born on 8th March. Further proof they are artificial constructs rather than humans. It's a conspiracy I say, and we are closer and closer to the truth.
    nothing personnel kid but you should educate yourself before you shrek yourself *fedora tipping by itself*

13. all women in the world were born on 8th March. Further proof they are artificial constructs rather than humans. It's a conspiracy I say, and we are closer and closer to the truth.
    nothing personnel kid but you should educate yourself before you shrek yourself *fedora tipping by itself*
    ayy lmao nothing personel stormstout never forget
    a conspiracy theory you say? what do you think about how jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

14. Birthday? You what mate?

Herp Derp, it's the same expression here for both birthday, name day, holiday, w/e, so I didn't actually think when I wrote that.. lol

15. ayy lmao nothing personel stormstout never forget
    a conspiracy theory you say? what do you think about how jet fuel can't melt steel beams?
    it was an inside job obveusly. I mean you can clearly see a space nuclear defragmentation rocket attached to one of the planed in the video which was actually a hologram because of how it penetrated the building which was also a hologram and everything is a hologram by the government which are actually lizard people disguised in holograms.

edit, ayy lemo