1. Gifts that you make are the best. And usually prrtty cheap.

2. You're stupid lel. How is that you just telling him you've been here longer. You're directly insulting him and telling him he doesn't know what he's talking about because he wasn't here at a certain point, which probably isn't true.

But it's okay, "you're completely innocent".
    im directly telling he wasn't here at a certain point, ye, how is that insulting?
    and this wasn't even about my in-game ban...

3. I'm only Nova 1 and I can't get paired up with any Silvers lol. Even if I'm playing with friends who are Silvers. I would love to play a game against Silver 1-4. It'd be a really good warm up round.
    took me one game lol, got a nice "kill yourself" on steam profile comments lol.

4. Gifts that you make are the best. And usually prrtty cheap.
    You've been making your ear your entire life and you didn't pay a cent for that bad boy, just slice it off and put it in a box and anyone you gift it to will love it

5. You've been making your ear your entire life and you didn't pay a cent for that bad boy, just slice it off and put it in a box and anyone you gift it to will love it
    Replace ear with pen0r and you've got the perfect free gift for women everywhere :3

6. Im all alone on Wrath :x

Anyone Alliance on Deathwing?

7. You've been making your ear your entire life and you didn't pay a cent for that bad boy, just slice it off and put it in a box and anyone you gift it to will love it
    Being sent to your house right now.

8. Im all alone on Wrath :x

Anyone Alliance on Deathwing?
    That used to be me, but I'm horde now :< How come you started to play Wrath again?

9. Thought I was going to get some good sleep tonight, then found out the cancer my grandma "beat" spread to her lungs, liver, rib bones, and a bit on her kidneys, so it's terminal at this point.

****ing great.

10. That used to be me, but I'm horde now :< How come you started to play Wrath again?
    Nostalgia kicked in probably.. it hit me hard a few days ago but then I remembered I'd have to remake my UI and it went away.

11. That used to be me, but I'm horde now :< How come you started to play Wrath again?
    Why has everyone gone Horde now.

Horde suk

12. Just found out I had 2 test installs of MoP... worth ~75 gigs... On a laptop, that's a lot..

Spoiler: Show

13. 20% VAT applied to all *digital transactions on EU starting 1st january 2015, **** THIS ****!!!!!!!!!