1. Those two ******s got fired (y)
    And holy **** their faces look unacceptable.

Two judges on New Zealand's X Factor have been fired

2. It's only been a year and a half or so since I've last played Wrath.. and.. oh god.. I'm getting goosebumps.. been staring at the login screen for 5 minutes.. Why did I download it again.

Wow.. Thanks Mol10...
    Spoiler: Show
    Annnnd another paladin has been born. The faceroll really seems to attract people those days, but oh well it could have been worse, you could have made a DK. :<

3. Annnnd another paladin has been born. The faceroll really seems to attract people those days, but oh well it could have been worse, you could have made a DK. :<
    I am an experienced wrath player :P My first character (since they have all been deleted and I used all 5 insta-levels) has to be easy to level, solo and grind with.

4. I am an experienced wrath player :P My first character (since they have all been deleted and I used all 5 insta-levels) has to be easy to level, solo and grind with.

You made a hunter? Kappa

5. I am an experienced wrath player :P My first character (since they have all been deleted and I used all 5 insta-levels) has to be easy to level, solo and grind with.
    Yea, rets are very comfortable to level up with. I used them to level up profession alts back in the day, good times.

Did you roll on Deathwing or Lagnaros?

6. Yea, rets are very comfortable to level up with. I used them to level up profession alts back in the day, good times.

>off topic

this is a strict-no-wow-section

bad example:
    good example:
    i like banana soup

7. Potentially the best anime I've ever seen.

8. I am so fascinated by this right now.

[yt]22hp-WBoTTc[/yt]
    30 episodes later he shoots that kamehameha x420 and misses.

In the next 40 episodes, he will be yelling Friezaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Also unrelated;

9. Yea, rets are very comfortable to level up with. I used them to level up profession alts back in the day, good times.

Deathwing. Used to be my home before Pandaria came in.

10. >off topic

this is a strict-no-wow-section

bad example:
    good example:
    Could you excuse me for 10-15 min while I try to find a **** to give?

Deathwing. Used to be my home before Pandaria came in.
    Awww, everyone is freaking alliance those days. Wave at me when you see me, Satan is my rogue :<

11. Hype, Hype, Hype

Man, do I love TG <3

12. I really wanna buy diablo 3 but I also really want to have money to live for the next month... Where can I pick it up cheapest ? .-.

13. I really wanna buy diablo 3 but I also really want to have money to live for the next month... Where can I pick it up cheapest ? .-.
    https://www.g2a.com/diablo-3-reaper-...ac-global.html

14. 55$ is a huge lot...

I am in doubt if I should buy the original without dlc at 19$...

15. 55$ is a huge lot...

I am in doubt if I should buy the original without dlc at 19$...
    Reaper of Souls alone usually costs 40$.