1. That's why I won't get it. I can't afford it.

2. How to save a couple of dollars:
    1. https://www.g2a.com/diablo-3-reaper-...ey-global.html + https://www.g2a.com/diablo-3.html
    2. ?????
    3. Profit

It's even cheaper if you buy from one of the other sellers and skip the g2a shield

3. Torchlight 2 is better than D3....

I'm am loving TL2, It was on Steam sale last week so I got my mates a copy each ^^
    Awesome game.

4. Torchlight 2 is better than D3....

I'm am loving TL2, It was on Steam sale last week so I got my mates a copy each ^^
    Awesome game.
    Ew. Just ew. This game is one of the easiest piece of crap ARPGs I've ever played, relying only on decent graphics and **** mechanics. And it got 90 on metacritic too. Only Path of Exile can surpass that amount of bull****.

Radvo, if you're looking for a decent ARPG, I'd suggest Titan Quest and Grim Dawn. Titan Quest is a bit more oldschool-ish and less pricey. Both are made by practically the same people, even though THQ disbanded. God, even The Incredible Adventures of Van Hellsing is better than Torchlight.

5. Torchlight 2 is better than D3....

Awesome game.
    Yep, the game is indeed really fun. I bought when it got originally released and really enjoyed it. Only got to like 97, since repeating the game 50 times does become a little boring.

6. I got promoted to silver 3 today with 25 wins :cool:

7. I got promoted to silver 3 today with 25 wins :cool:
    Pff that's what I got for winning my placement matches!
    Am banned tho :(, 3 days

8. Hype, Hype, Hype
    Spoiler: Show

Man, do I love TG <3

You know nothing boy!

9. Pff that's what I got for winning my placement matches!
    Am banned tho :(, 3 days
    lol noob getting banned

10. Ew. Just ew. This game is one of the easiest piece of crap ARPGs I've ever played, relying only on decent graphics and **** mechanics. And it got 90 on metacritic too. Only Path of Exile can surpass that amount of bull****.

Radvo, if you're looking for a decent ARPG, I'd suggest Titan Quest and Grim Dawn. Titan Quest is a bit more oldschool-ish and less pricey. Both are made by practically the same people, even though THQ disbanded. God, even The Incredible Adventures of Van Hellsing is better than Torchlight.
    path of exile all the way

Spoiler: Show
    yey i has pc again

11. I got promoted to silver 3 today with 25 wins :cool:

Got placed in Silver 3, climbed to Gold 5 yesterday.

12. Got placed in Silver 3, climbed to Gold 5 yesterday.
    11/10 job getting to a nonexistent rank

13. 11/10 job getting to a nonexistent rank
    He's talking about League.

14. He's talking about League.

Yeah I figured they're talking about Torchlight. Oh well...

15. Summer wars was freaking amazing,why the **** i didnt saw this sooner