1. Nothing changed in where I live, in your faces.

This is because you do not live in the Central European Timezone. The time here is UTC+1 (UTC - Coordinated Universal Time) but during summer it moves an hour forward to UTC+2. This event is known as the "Summer daylight-saving". The countries that use this are the following:

1. Albania
    2. Andorra
    3. Austria
    4. Belgium
    5. Bosnia and Herzegovina
    6. Croatia
    7. Czech Republic
    8. Denmark
    9. France
    10. Germany
    11. Gibraltar
    12. Hungary
    13. Italy
    14. Liechtenstein
    15. Luxembourg
    16. Malta
    17. Monaco
    18. Montenegro
    19. Netherlands
    20. Norway
    21. Poland
    22. Republic of Macedonia
    23. San Marino
    24. Serbia
    25. Slovakia
    26. Slovenia
    27. Spain
    28. Sweden
    29. Switzerland
    30. Vatican

The European countries that are not affected by this are the following:

1. Belarus
    2. Bulgaria
    3. Cyprus
    4. Estonia
    5. Finland
    6. Greece
    7. Iceland
    8. Ireland
    9. Latvia
    10. Lithuania
    11. Moldova
    12. Portugal
    13. Romania
    14. The United Kingdom
    15. Turkey
    16. Ukraine

2. I'm one of those skinny people that eat too much and never gain weight...
    Except i only thought I ate a lot. Compared to a normal person, I eat to little. maybe in one go, I eat more than someone else, but that would be all for the rest of the day.

Now I realized I didn't upper case an "i" but anyway..

3. The European countries that are not affected by this are the following:
    14. The United Kingdom
    What

The UK were

4. This is because you do not live in the Central European Timezone. The time here is UTC+1 (UTC - Coordinated Universal Time) but during summer it moves an hour forward to UTC+2. This event is known as the "Summer daylight-saving". The countries that use this are the following:
    Spoiler: Show

1. Albania
    2. Andorra
    3. Austria
    4. Belgium
    5. Bosnia and Herzegovina
    6. Croatia
    7. Czech Republic
    8. Denmark
    9. France
    10. Germany
    11. Gibraltar
    12. Hungary
    13. Italy
    14. Liechtenstein
    15. Luxembourg
    16. Malta
    17. Monaco
    18. Montenegro
    19. Netherlands
    20. Norway
    21. Poland
    22. Republic of Macedonia
    23. San Marino
    24. Serbia
    25. Slovakia
    26. Slovenia
    27. Spain
    28. Sweden
    29. Switzerland
    30. Vatican

The European countries that are not affected by this are the following:

1. Belarus
    2. Bulgaria
    3. Cyprus
    4. Estonia
    5. Finland
    6. Greece
    7. Iceland
    8. Ireland
    9. Latvia
    10. Lithuania
    11. Moldova
    12. Portugal
    13. Romania
    14. The United Kingdom
    15. Turkey
    16. Ukraine
    You tried hard and failed...

The UK is not on UTC+1 to begin with, we are UTC. We change out time during the summer months to UTC+1 which we call BST (British Summer Time).

Europe is huge and spans 4 Time Zones. UTC-1 through to UTC+3.

DST (Daylight Saving Time) is used by every European country aside from Russia.

5. You tried hard and failed...

The UK is not on UTC+1 to begin with, we are UTC. We change out time during the summer months to UTC+1 which we call BST (British Summer Time).

Europe is huge and spans 4 Time Zones. UTC-1 through to UTC+3.

DST (Daylight Saving Time) is used by every European country aside from Russia.

*facepalm* I never mentioned The UK being UTC+1, even though it is now. Your normal UTC is UTC+0, but now with DST, you change to UTC+1, while as the countries that I listed at first are regularly UTC+1 and during DST it changes to UTC+2. I failed at nothing, you failed at reading.

What

The UK were
    Read the above.

6. *facepalm* I said that you are no affected by the UTC+2. Your normal UTC is UTC+0, but now with DST, you change to UTC+1. I failed at nothing, you failed at reading.

Read the above.
    Incorrect, it was you who quoted that someone never changed their clock and linked it to being in UTC+1, you were the one who jumped to the conclusion that this guy lived somewhere strange, I mean it's not like there isn't another 23 timezones right?

7. Incorrect, it was you who quoted that someone never changed their clock and linked it to being in UTC+1, you were the one who jumped to the conclusion that this guy lived somewhere strange, I mean it's not like there isn't another 23 timezones right?
    Live somewhere strange? When did I conclude that? Dude lives in another timezone, probably not in Europe at all. Nothing strange about it... I linked it about the region in which my country is and what other countries are in the same timezone. I have nothing to do with other timezones, nor do I care about them. The UK is affected by DST of course, but not in the UTC+2 way, but in UTC+1. That is all, it's basically the same thing, just we are now 2 hours ahead of UTC, while The UK is only 1 hour.

8. Incorrect, it was you who quoted that someone never changed their clock and linked it to being in UTC+1, you were the one who jumped to the conclusion that this guy lived somewhere strange, I mean it's not like there isn't another 23 timezones right?
    This is because you do not live in the Central European Timezone. The time here is UTC+1 (UTC - Coordinated Universal Time) but during summer it moves an hour forward to UTC+2.
    He didn't link Gagha's time to UTC+1. He simply said that Gagha's country is not in the Central European Timezone. He said that HIS (Kelzio's) time zone is UTC+1.

9. He didn't link Gagha's time to UTC+1. He simply said that Gagha's country is not in the Central European Timezone. He said that HIS (Kelzio's) time zone is UTC+1.

YES! Finally someone understands! Oh Lord and Jesus savior. I'm arguing with women for them to understand something, when a man understands in the same moment what I said...

10. That was the SICKEST RKO I've ever seen.

Holy ****ing ****.

11. So... Portugal is at UTC +1 while other countries that are affected are 1 more hour ahead (Being UTC +2?)

12. So... Portugal is at UTC +1 while other countries that are affected are 1 more hour ahead (Being UTC +2?)

Yes. Well it's the same thing. You go an hour forward, we go an hour forward. Only difference is that we are always 1 hour ahead of you. Because your normal UTC is UTC +0, while ours is UTC +1. But now with this 1 hour forward thing, your UTC is +1 while ours is UTC +2.

13. Yeah... Its simple then :P

14. Live somewhere strange? When did I conclude that? Dude lives in another timezone, probably not in Europe at all. Nothing strange about it... I linked it about the region in which my country is and what other countries are in the same timezone. I have nothing to do with other timezones, nor do I care about them. The UK is affected by DST of course, but not in the UTC+2 way, but in UTC+1. That is all, it's basically the same thing, just we are now 2 hours ahead of UTC, while The UK is only 1 hour.
    you just contradicted yourself. You say the event where clocks move forward an hour is called daylight savings time and you use UTC +1 and UTC +2 as an example, and then you give a list of countries affected by daylight savings time. Then you list "European countries that are not affected by this", where everyone knows daylight saving time isn't just for UTC +1 and UTC +2, and the "this" in your statement refers to daylight savings time, not the UTC +1 to UTC +2 jump, as that is your example, not the definition of daylight savings. Therefore, you stated that only those countries are affected by daylight savings time and then you listed countries which are not affected by daylight savings time, which isn't true as the countries you listed are affected by daylight savings time. The problem you have here is you used "this" which refers to daylight savings time as a whole instead of saying "Countries that go from UTC +1 to UTC +2" and then you tried to save your *** from looking ******ed by insulting kemii and helzz.

Want to know someone who edited their posts to try and prove me wrong but it didn't work since I quoted them and then they ended up deleting the posts? You did.

15. i feel like Orphic started ignoring me lately
    I saw what you said.
    Relax.

Anyone wanna tell me why no-weights-Kelzio is banned?