1. you just contradicted yourself. You say the event where clocks move forward an hour is called daylight savings time and you use UTC +1 and UTC +2 as an example, and then you give a list of countries affected by daylight savings time. Then you list "European countries that are not affected by this", where everyone knows daylight saving time isn't just for UTC +1 and UTC +2, and the "this" in your statement refers to daylight savings time, not the UTC +1 to UTC +2 jump, as that is your example, not the definition of daylight savings. Therefore, you stated that only those countries are affected by daylight savings time and then you listed countries which are not affected by daylight savings time, which isn't true as the countries you listed are affected by daylight savings time. The problem you have here is you used "this" which refers to daylight savings time as a whole instead of saying "Countries that go from UTC +1 to UTC +2" and then you tried to save your *** from looking ******ed by insulting kemii and helzz.
    Calm down kiddo. Writing a whole paragraph about a silly demonstrative pronoun which seems to confuse only that little brain of yours won't lead anywhere... :3
    The guy didn't insult Kemii, and Helzz was the first one to respond in a disobliging post (which obviously has been removed). You're the only one insulting people now.

Nobody gives a damn about those savings times, you people just never miss a chance to attack each other in the harshest ways. Kek...

2. Anyone wanna tell me why no-weights-Kelzio is banned?
    That's private business between staff and Kelzio, bub, like all bans

3. That's private business between staff and Kelzio, bub, like all bans
    Aight aight.

Spoiler: Show
    not like the network of off-topic informants haven't let me know in the past ;3

4. Anyone wanna tell me why no-weights-Kelzio is banned?
    While others only get their posts deleted ? :'D
    (I feel that I'm next rofl)

5. While others only get their posts deleted ? :'D
    Man, people still don't understand the system. Infractions are worth different point values depending on severity, and those points are what determine ban length. Accumulating points from small infractions (which do eventually expire) will result in a ban. That's why occasionally it appears as though one person has been infracted more harshly than another; in reality, that person already had more points accumulated from other (recent) infractions.

6. Calm down kiddo. Writing a whole paragraph about a silly demonstrative pronoun which seems to confuse only that little brain of yours won't lead anywhere... :3
    The guy didn't insult Kemii, and Helzz was the first one to respond in a disobliging post (which obviously has been removed). You're the only one insulting people now.

Nobody gives a damn about those savings times, you people just never miss a chance to attack each other in the harshest ways. Kek...
    It's funny how three native english speakers say he was wrong, but those that have it as a second language say he's correct. Was that what I wrote a little much? Probably, but i've been doing mathematical proofs in my math class this semester so what i've been practicing just kicked in and i told him he was wrong in a similar way I would explain a proof. Me having four-five hours of sleep and have been working on the same assignment for the past 24 hours might also be a reason why, but oh well. Kelzio was wrong. There's no way around that.

7. Man, people still don't understand the system. Infractions are worth different point values depending on severity, and those points are what determine ban length. Accumulating points from small infractions (which do eventually expire) will result in a ban. That's why occasionally it appears as though one person has been infracted more harshly than another; in reality, that person already had more points accumulated from other (recent) infractions.
    lol do u even know the system

who do u think u are

a moderator?

8. Man, people still don't understand the system. Infractions are worth different point values depending on severity, and those points are what determine ban length. Accumulating points from small infractions (which do eventually expire) will result in a ban. That's why occasionally it appears as though one person has been infracted more harshly than another; in reality, that person already had more points accumulated from other (recent) infractions.
    or

illermernati

9. It's funny how three native english speakers say he was wrong, but those that have it as a second language say he's correct.
    I don't know the topic because I paid no attention to it but I know that you shouldn't take native english speakers to heart. I've seen more americans do basic mistakes that foreigners with english as a second language.

10. I don't know the topic because I paid no attention to it but I know that you shouldn't take native english speakers to heart. I've seen more americans do basic mistakes that foreigners with english as a second language.
    It's true.

I wouldn't trust people with English as a second language to understand idioms/sayings/slang more, though.

11. idioms/sayings/slang more, though.
    That's fair game. There's words or sayings spoken only in certain regions or even 'hoods so a native speaker can never really know about them

12. Man, people still don't understand the system. Infractions are worth different point values depending on severity, and those points are what determine ban length. Accumulating points from small infractions (which do eventually expire) will result in a ban. That's why occasionally it appears as though one person has been infracted more harshly than another; in reality, that person already had more points accumulated from other (recent) infractions.
    Don't take that post seriously please, I was just kidding... I'm all aware of the system.
    You said his ban was related to some business with the mods and I don't need nor want to know more.

It's funny how three native english speakers say he was wrong, but those that have it as a second language say he's correct. Was that what I wrote a little much? Probably, but i've been doing mathematical proofs in my math class this semester so what i've been practicing just kicked in and i told him he was wrong in a similar way I would explain a proof. Me having four-five hours of sleep and have been working on the same assignment for the past 24 hours might also be a reason why, but oh well. Kelzio was wrong. There's no way around that.
    As the asian girl pointed, you have to revise your criterias of evaluation...
    I can't really say wether he was right or not as I didn't understand everything, but all I can say is that Kemii was wrong. She thought he stated some things he never even said...

Edit : if your ways to proof are as violent as yours to explain, then you must be a nervous guy in nature, kek.

13. That's fair game. There's words or sayings spoken only in certain regions or even 'hoods so a native speaker can never really know about them
    finna winna dinna?