1. Wait what on earth is this?!

It's because you quoted a post I unapproved while I was talking about our ban policy with another mod rofl

2. It's because you quoted a post I unapproved while I was talking about our ban policy with another mod rofl
    ahh my reply to that was:

Well when talking about my past points and infractions with Leona, Grace and Obnoxious I was kindly told it was 21 total points, and if I were to get 3 more I would be banned.

So unless this has changed as of late, this is what has been said to me by 3 members of forum staff.

3. ahh my reply to that was:
    21p regardless of expiration is what's currently outlined in the rules/active right now, though with the infraction reset after the wipe I don't think that applies to anyone on the forums right now, lol. Actually, I think that's a very rare thing in general.

The old rule was just that over 4 pages of infractions resulted in a pban regardless of points/expiration.

4. 21p regardless of expiration is what's currently outlined in the rules/active right now, though with the infraction reset after the wipe I don't think that applies to anyone on the forums right now, lol. Actually, I think that's a very rare thing in general.

The old rule was just that over 4 pages of infractions resulted in a pban regardless of points/expiration.

Kelzio has to be close by now, this is the longest time he's spent unbanned...

5. Kelzio has to be close by now, this is the longest time he's spent unbanned...
    It takes a lot to reach that

6. It takes a lot to reach that
    Not that much <3

7. It takes a lot to reach that
    It only took me 2 years.
    I cleaned up my act in August though.

8. Kelzio has to be close by now, this is the longest time he's spent unbanned...
    No, not really. I don't even have that many infractions. And no, this is not the longest time I've spent unbanned. And yes, you can stop mentioning Kelzio every time.

It takes a lot to reach that
    Yup. And I can't be aroused to do so.

9. No, not really. I don't even have that many infractions. And no, this is not the longest time I've spent unbanned. And yes, you can stop mentioning Kelzio every time.
    I prefer your name greyed out...

Something like this

[strike]Kelzio[/strike]

10. I prefer your name greyed out...

Something like this

[strike]Kelzio[/strike]
    I'd say what I prefer with you, but let's leave that for another time.

11. What did I miss kelzio vs kemi...dis gone be good

12. I could at least enjoy the Kaneki fan art, but now Kelzio is just...ew.