1. Kemii is sure popular here.

I wonder why WOD doesn't have as much discussion as MOP did.

2. There sure are alot of creepy people in Orgrimmar.

3. There sure are alot of creepy people in Orgrimmar.
    Creepy beggars are funniest

4. There sure are alot of creepy people in Orgrimmar.
    "Hey I saw your name on the forum"

"Yeah I tend to lurk sometimes, do I know you?"

"No, but can you give me some gold pls ?"

Bruh.

New hearthstone adventure is 700g per wing.. guess how much gold I had after finishing my quests? Yes, 695... fml

5. Kelzio vs everyone, maybe
    Not everyone, but the majority. It has always been like that and always will be. I do not like obsequiousness nor do I ever try to do it, I tend to tell the truth and that makes people turn against me, or I'm just stealing their spotlight and they don't like it...

6. Not everyone, but the majority. It has always been like that and always will be. I do not like obsequiousness nor do I ever try to do it, I tend to tell the truth and that makes people turn against me, or I'm just stealing their spotlight and they don't like it...
    There should be a sign "Beware of Kelzio spotlight stealer" or smth

7. Love you too bae.

Not everyone, but the majority. It has always been like that and always will be. I do not like obsequiousness nor do I ever try to do it, I tend to tell the truth and that makes people turn against me, or I'm just stealing their spotlight and they don't like it...
    Cos no amount of *** licking will get you anywhere, am I right?
    And when it doesn't go in your favour you try and brush it off as something else.

8. Cos no amount of *** licking will get you anywhere, am I right?
    And when it doesn't go in your favour you try and brush it off as something else.
    No, on the contrary, obsequiousness gets you anywhere you want, just look how far you've come. But it's not mine kind of thing. Oh, and ughh, everything goes in my favor, and I don't try to brush it off as something else, this whole forum actually is just something else.

9. No, on the contrary, obsequiousness gets you anywhere you want, just look how far you've come. But it's not mine kind of thing. Oh, and ughh, everything goes in my favor, and I don't try to brush it off as something else, this whole forum actually is just something else.
    Keep knowing nothing there Jon Snow.

10. Ho ho ho !
    Guys, I just remembered why I used to avoid this chatbox and maybe the whole forum, and why I never wanted to befriend or even have business with most of you. It's because you........................

Not as if anyone cared, right ? <3

11. Keep knowing nothing there Jon Snow.
    Then by all means, teach me what you "know" Ygritte. But I don't think it's applicable to men. Heh.

12. Ho ho ho !
    Guys, I just remembered why I used to avoid this chatbox and maybe the whole forum, and why I never wanted to befriend or even have business with most of you. It's because you........................

Not as if anyone cared, right ? <3
    I know the feel,kinda lol

13. Still waiting for Green_Dev to post some funny **** man that dude made me laugh when he posted here not like the usual staff replies he actually has a sense of humour :D :cool: