1. Spoiler: Show

fuk me sideways
    Listening to nightcore and browsing /b/
    stay classy brotha

2. it's not racism if it's true
    Is this bait?

Generalizing about every member of a race based on the characteristics of some is the actual definition of racism.

3. Not sure if two braincells can be taught anything, I think they are playing Hide and Seek...
    I don't know, you tell me.

Guys kelzio had to go to pre-school atm so he can't post
    Not really, but unlike you, I have a life, sorry.

Wrote my phonetically (Nadya)
    Nadya? Demi's cyber biatch? Hmmm, interesting.
    Edited: April 4, 2015

4. It's okay, most Americans can't even name the breadbasket states.
    Most of them don't even know there are breadbasket states, or even what it means.
    I blame the coastal states.

5. Not really, but unlike you, I have a life, sorry.
    LOLOLOLOL you are on the forums like every 3 secs, Me and nadya had a game awhile ago on TS counting how long it took you to respond to comments...Every time we commented you had already refreshed page to respond....About having a life...ye idk about all that

6. Most of them don't even know there are breadbasket states, or even what it means.
    I blame the coastal states.
    Our food comes from cowboys and vegans, didn't you know?

7. I don't know, you tell me.
    Your braincells appear to have gotten lost looking for each other, oh well nevermind.

Nadya? Demi's cyber biatch? Hmmm, interesting.
    Name is Nadejha, but its easier for people to pronounce correctly if I just wrote Nadya.
    And I have no clue who you are going on about....
    #inb4AnimeNerdRage

8. LOLOLOLOL you are on the forums like every 3 secs, Me and nadya had a game awhile ago on TS counting how long it took you to respond to comments...Every time we commented you had already refreshed page to respond....About having a life...ye idk about all that
    So your life is so interesting you're keeping tabs on how often some guy comments on the forums? Seriously? And you're talking about having a life, ironic.

Your braincells appear to have gotten lost looking for each other, oh well nevermind.
    That's like repeating the last comment again, just in a different way. Oh well, I rest my case.

9. unlike you, I have a life
    ayy lmao

10. That's like repeating the last comment again, just in a different way. Oh well, I rest my case.
    Oh you are silly, but you did get my reference to my previous comment, I hope I don't have to actually explain it to you because that would make you look dumb.

11. Oh you are silly, but you did get my reference to my previous comment, I hope I don't have to actually explain it to you because that would make you look dumb.
    Not sure should I say now that you do have to explain, so that you end up being correct about the brain cells thing, or should I just go with the truth and say that I do get it and prove you wrong?

12. Not sure should I say now that you do have to explain, so that you end up being correct about the brain cells thing, or should I just go with the truth and say that I do get it and prove you wrong?
    Well its nice to see you 2 having fun togehter

13. Well its nice to see you 2 having fun togehter
    In a way it's kind of adorable.

14. Fun Fact: Psychologists have provin a pattern of Anti-social Behavior in children diagnosed with the autism spectrum disorder. Anti-Social traits have been showed to range from being unable to to hold as basic conversation to Explosive comments towards other people.

#Kelzio

15. Well its nice to see you 2 having fun togehter
    In a way it's kind of adorable.
    You two jelly about us?

Fun Fact: Psychologists have provin a pattern of Anti-social Behavior in children diagnosed with the autism spectrum disorder. Anti-Social traits have been showed to range from being unable to to hold as basic conversation to Explosive comments towards other people.

#Kelzio
    An actually true fact: "ihazheals" should work on his sentence writing first and then maybe come back here.